French rumours (2 Viewers)

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Criscito has a good season in Serie B and suddenly he's world class? :lol:
Foolish to suggest he is world class right now, all that can be said is that he has the potential to be world class in the future.

I agree with the people saying the term 'world class' is used too readily these days. I think only the top 3 or 4 players in their position can be described as 'world class'.

Buy on AliExpress.com

oriax

Mar 30, 2007
Henry applauds ‘champions’ Inter
Tuesday 17 April, 2007
Arsenal striker Thierry Henry has revealed he’s delighted that Inter are on the verge of winning the Scudetto.

Although having a Juventus past, the Frenchman is hoping that the Milan giants beat Roma on Wednesday to secure themselves a 15th title.

“I’m happy for Inter as they will finally win the title on the field of play,” said Henry in an interview to La Gazzetta dello Sport.

“Although the Scudetto on their jerseys was not stolen [after it was taken from Juventus], this one will have a completely different meaning.

“I’m delighted for them and mainly for President Massimo Moratti, who has done many good things for football.

“He is a nice guy and I think I once saw him arrive at the stadium on his bicycle. Don’t you think that is a fantastic thing? The chief of such a prestigious club who rides his bike.”

Henry has again been recently paired with a summer move to Inter, amongst other clubs, but he’s happy to stay with the outfit he left Juve for in 1999.

“I have a deal with Arsenal and it’s useless to talk about hypothetical moves,” continued the former Monaco ace.

“The one thing I can say is that playing at the San Siro is really beautiful, although sometimes the field looks like a beach…”

He has just licked his ass ! :p

zizoufan

Z.Z T h e M a s t e r
May 25, 2004
Tuesday 17 April, 2007
Arsenal striker Thierry Henry has revealed he’s delighted that Inter are on the verge of winning the Scudetto.

Although having a Juventus past, the Frenchman is hoping that the Milan giants beat Roma on Wednesday to secure themselves a 15th title.

“I’m happy for Inter as they will finally win the title on the field of play,” said Henry in an interview to La Gazzetta dello Sport.

“Although the Scudetto on their jerseys was not stolen [after it was taken from Juventus], this one will have a completely different meaning.

“I’m delighted for them and mainly for President Massimo Moratti, who has done many good things for football.

“He is a nice guy and I think I once saw him arrive at the stadium on his bicycle. Don’t you think that is a fantastic thing? The chief of such a prestigious club who rides his bike.”

Henry has again been recently paired with a summer move to Inter, amongst other clubs, but he’s happy to stay with the outfit he left Juve for in 1999.

“I have a deal with Arsenal and it’s useless to talk about hypothetical moves,” continued the former Monaco ace.

“The one thing I can say is that playing at the San Siro is really beautiful, although sometimes the field looks like a beach…”

U know what i hate that stupid henry. He's just an arsenal player FULL STOP !

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
expect thierry henry and his agent to be all over the papers with "taken out of context, very happy at arsenal, inter is a great club but no contact has eben made,wanting to end my career at the emirates......."

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
i think whiner will try and cash in on him, since he his injuries increased recently and with the age thing as well.

would love to see him in Inter, kicking their ass next season would be even sweeter

OP
Marc

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
  • Thread Starter #106

:rofl2:

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
    Aug 25, 2006
    Tuesday 17 April, 2007

:wth: Someone dial 112 and inform the police that :pumpkin: henry has escaped from the funny farm!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)