French rumours (1 Viewer)

Max

Jul 15, 2003
henry never played out of position, he was originally a left winger, its just he was crap in his position anyways. and quite frankly looking bk on it if we hadnt sold henry we wud never of gotten trez
Zambrotta was a midfielder originally, and pretty crappy as well. Lippi transformed him into a defender, but he missed the jackpot that was Henry. And don't throw your anti-EPL shit at me either, because Henry owns everywhere he plays, not just EPL.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Zambrotta was a midfielder originally, and pretty crappy as well. Lippi transformed him into a defender, but he missed the jackpot that was Henry. And don't throw your anti-EPL shit at me either, because Henry owns everywhere he plays, not just EPL.
yes he sure owned at the cl finals

aswell as the wc final

aswell as countless momentments when arsenal looked towards him, where was he this season?

henry is a choker on the big stage. i can garantee u that henry wudnt be able to hit a cows ass with a banjo in italy

transforming a right winger to a full back is quite easy as these days full backs attack, only that zambo has to run the extra few yrds and zambrotta for as long as i can remember was consistant in every juve match

Max

Jul 15, 2003
yes he sure owned at the cl finals

aswell as the wc final

aswell as countless momentments when arsenal looked towards him, where was he this season?

henry is a choker on the big stage. i can garantee u that henry wudnt be able to hit a cows ass with a banjo in italy

transforming a right winger to a full back is quite easy as these days full backs attack, only that zambo has to run the extra few yrds and zambrotta for as long as i can remember was consistant in every juve match
Please tell me you weren't nervous when Henry was making runs into the area? Who slipped in the header against Brazil? In the Champions' League Final Arsenal were reduced to 10 men, yet they still went forward in the attack spearheaded by who other than Thierry Henry.

And please, quit the John Motson cliché quotes from FIFA 99.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I sort of agree with the Inter-hater, as Henry has not impressed me whatsoever in the Champions League or for France. That is exactly where he is overrated trash and does not deserve a world player of the year award. People love to nut over Henry but in 2002 and 2006 as well the Champions League Final he was nothing more than average..

OP
Marc

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
  • Thread Starter #66
    The frenchies I'd like is Mexes, Ribery and Abidal.

I think Doni, Panucci and Chivu dragged Mexes rating down with their god awful performances.
    :agree:

Nonsense. Mexes has been much better than Chivu this season, the latter being inconsistent and prone to making mistakes. Chivu is much overrated as a defender. What makes him stand out is his build-up play and delivery.
    Spot on.

Mexès blows? :shocked:

anyway...SPORT TIME(SKY) say that Rio Mavuba was seen in Turin and met with Secco and DD.
    That´s sweet. I really like that kid. Better to sign him for the midfield than two old men.

Buffonisgod

7-1-3 where you at?
    Apr 12, 2004
    if it wasnt for his injuries, Cisse would have been bigger than Drogba. He is the better player. He just some horrbile luck and he seems to have gotten back on track.
    Cisse isn't as physically strong as Drogba, nor is he able to use his head at all. He has a hard shot and runs fast, but that's it. He has no goal-scoring skill or instincts. I will say he is faster than Drogba and might have a harder shot. That's about it.

OP
    Marc

Marc

Softcore Juventino
    Jul 14, 2006
  • Thread Starter #71
    Cisse isn't as physically strong as Drogba, nor is he able to use his head at all. He has a hard shot and runs fast, but that's it. He has no goal-scoring skill or instincts. I will say he is faster than Drogba and might have a harder shot. That's about it.
    Exactly. Drogba >>>>> Cisse.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
    Feb 12, 2006
    Please tell me you weren't nervous when Henry was making runs into the area? Who slipped in the header against Brazil? In the Champions' League Final Arsenal were reduced to 10 men, yet they still went forward in the attack spearheaded by who other than Thierry Henry.

And please, quit the John Motson cliché quotes from FIFA 99.
    haha nervous of henry? not when i know canna and buffon are guarding our goal.

as for brazil they cant defend for sh*t even if arsenal had 11 men at the cl final he wud of been as innefective as all the other knock out matches prior to the final and no eboue and campbell spearheaded their attack as henry ran like a headless chicken already thinking of failure

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
    Zambrotta wasn`t a crappy midfielder!!!
    he was a good midfielder but there is no doubt that he is a better left back than a midfielder
    as a midfielder he was a good one not Mancini Ronaldo or even Camoranesi but he was good even very good

as a left back there is no doubt that he is the best left back in the world in the last couple of years

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)