French rumours (1 Viewer)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I don't know about Mexes sometimes. One day he's world class, the next day he's absolute rubbish like seen the other day in Manchester. He's certainly better than Barzagli though... I can tell you that much.

peckface

approaching curve
Oct 3, 2004
The frenchies I'd like is Mexes, Ribery and Abidal.
I don't know about Mexes sometimes. One day he's world class, the next day he's absolute rubbish like seen the other day in Manchester. He's certainly better than Barzagli though... I can tell you that much.
I think Doni, Panucci and Chivu dragged Mexes rating down with their god awful performances.

Midzata®

Jan 26, 2007
I share the same opinion.
The frenchies I'd like is Mexes, Ribery and Abidal.

I think Doni, Panucci and Chivu dragged Mexes rating down with their god awful performances.
Noone can match Chivu in Roma, he's the best! Totaly better than Mexes

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
Noone can match Chivu in Roma, he's the best! Totaly better than Mexes
Nonsense. Mexes has been much better than Chivu this season, the latter being inconsistent and prone to making mistakes. Chivu is much overrated as a defender. What makes him stand out is his build-up play and delivery.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
The little voice inside my head. :D

Rumors are that Roma would sell one of Mexès or Chivu and Juve would seriously consider going after him. DD rates him highly. Roma want a LB and would love to have Molinaro. Molinaro + 11m € for Mexès is the offer.

Now, today in the papers: Mexès: "I have a contract with Roma and like it here". :pumpkin:

Apr 29, 2006
anelka is a mercenary whore who makes his own demands for the clubs or he packs up and leaves, after a season at bolton he already wants to leave because bolton cant guarantee cl football
Are you insane - we need a 5th/6th striker so badly!!!
Isn't that obvious. We will keep Trezeguet with his high morale and great motivation, put Zalayeta right next to him and Anelka will be our Henry. Sorry for the racist expression, but if we get the stadium lights pitch black our forwards will be really stealthy. :D
For the purposes mentioned above we should not spend unnecesary funds on players like Bojinov and we will sell Palladino to Manchester United. This way we can bench DP or put him as a CB (which I am sure he can handle better than our current players there).
Now add that to the fact we already own Zebina and Boumsong, multiply it by one Makelele in the middle and it does even get better. I reckon in such pure light conditions (we will blame for that the city of Turin and the eventual reconstruction of Delle Alpi) we will be unbeatable.
And one more thing - why would we need Gigi then, since the stadium will be so dark the opponents will hardly see our goal.
I swear if Gianni Agnelli hear about this he will turn around in his own grave.

And to the question why I do believe to this nonsense - I don't. The problem with me is why this nonsense is send to our mail? Why our team is the only one connected with such graceful players???
Why Milan are trying to get Ronaldinho, Real M - C.Ronaldo, Bayern - Ribery, Juventus - Anelka????
And honestly - you do not consider that is because we are not in CL - I mean come on - even a baby knows that Juventus by itself means more than a stupid CL if you will. And the players now that ....
Ahhhh also , since we are refreshing the squad here comes Hasan Salihamidzic!!!

Don't you have the strange feeling that this so-called 'good' management is dancing like an elephant in a glass shop!

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Are you insane - we need a 5th/6th striker so badly!!!
Isn't that obvious. We will keep Trezeguet with his high morale and great motivation, put Zalayeta right next to him and Anelka will be our Henry. Sorry for the racist expression, but if we get the stadium lights pitch black our forwards will be really stealthy. :D
For the purposes mentioned above we should not spend unnecesary funds on players like Bojinov and we will sell Palladino to Manchester United. This way we can bench DP or put him as a CB (which I am sure he can handle better than our current players there).
Now add that to the fact we already own Zebina and Boumsong, multiply it by one Makelele in the middle and it does even get better. I reckon in such pure light conditions (we will blame for that the city of Turin and the eventual reconstruction of Delle Alpi) we will be unbeatable.
And one more thing - why would we need Gigi then, since the stadium will be so dark the opponents will hardly see our goal.
I swear if Gianni Agnelli hear about this he will turn around in his own grave.

And to the question why I do believe to this nonsense - I don't. The problem with me is why this nonsense is send to our mail? Why our team is the only one connected with such graceful players???
Why Milan are trying to get Ronaldinho, Real M - C.Ronaldo, Bayern - Ribery, Juventus - Anelka????
And honestly - you do not consider that is because we are not in CL - I mean come on - even a baby knows that Juventus by itself means more than a stupid CL if you will. And the players now that ....
Ahhhh also , since we are refreshing the squad here comes Hasan Salihamidzic!!!

Don't you have the strange feeling that this so-called 'good' management is dancing like an elephant in a glass shop!
no are u insane? to even think anelka will consider being 5th striker at juve? even if we made him first team striker he will moan and leave after 1 season

as for anelka being our henry, well that just justifies my point - 18 months at juve and 2 goals :)

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
We need some creativity too though. Mavuba is a Davids/Makelele type player. I thought we went for Frings, we can't have both?

Max

Jul 15, 2003
no are u insane? to even think anelka will consider being 5th striker at juve? even if we made him first team striker he will moan and leave after 1 season

as for anelka being our henry, well that just justifies my point - 18 months at juve and 2 goals :)
In addition to playing out of position on the wing.

I don't want Anelka with his "I'm more worthy than a substitute" attitude...there's a reason why he isn't a regular feature on the French NT. Trezeguet, Ribery and maybe Mavuba are enough in terms of French players, and since Domenech subtly puts down calcio and Juventus why should Juventus help him out and provide for that NT? I want a Juventus that provides a foundation to the Italian NT like they always have, with a few key foreigners.

There's no use stocking up on Deschamps' wet dream because that consists of players who are unproven in Italian football.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
In addition to playing out of position on the wing.

I don't want Anelka with his "I'm more worthy than a substitute" attitude...there's a reason why he isn't a regular feature on the French NT. Trezeguet, Ribery and maybe Mavuba are enough in terms of French players, and since Domenech subtly puts down calcio and Juventus why should Juventus help him out and provide for that NT? I want a Juventus that provides a foundation to the Italian NT like they always have, with a few key foreigners.

There's no use stocking up on Deschamps' wet dream because that consists of players who are unproven in Italian football.
henry never played out of position, he was originally a left winger, its just he was crap in his position anyways. and quite frankly looking bk on it if we hadnt sold henry we wud never of gotten trez

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)