French rumours (1 Viewer)

Mar 30, 2006
The only French players I want are Ribery, Mavuba and maby Malouda (but not that bad)

Ribery is key and I think we have a good shot at getting him cuz of our french connections andhistory. PLus Madrid starting 11 harder to get into and he does not know any french ppl there. We have alot of french ppl, he would be assured playing time and Turin is a good place for a footballer in terms of atmosphere

Ribery also said he prefers Serie A

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Marc

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
  • Thread Starter #22
    The only French players I want are Ribery, Mavuba and maby Malouda (but not that bad)

Ribery is key and I think we have a good shot at getting him cuz of our french connections andhistory. PLus Madrid starting 11 harder to get into and he does not know any french ppl there. We have alot of french ppl, he would be assured playing time and Turin is a good place for a footballer in terms of atmosphere

Ribery also said he prefers Serie A
    I don´t think so, Real Madrid can offer bigger wage and Ribery will definitely be a starter there. Also, Real Madrid is a more prestigious club and they will be playing Champions League football next season while Juve unfortunately won´t.

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
    haha, they didn't even mention the French player that we'll really get: Mexès. Who's making his profile for the alert thread? :p

soulslider

Rregula sound
    May 16, 2006
    if it wasnt for his injuries, Cisse would have been bigger than Drogba. He is the better player. He just some horrbile luck and he seems to have gotten back on track.
    Yes Cisse is amazing! :agree: Hes career has only been full of bad luck in last years. 2 bad injuries and a disaster move to Liverpool where he didn't impress because he didn't suit to Liverpools way to play the game. But that guy have a huge potential and ability and I'm sure at we could make him one of the most dangerous strickers in Serie A.
    :agree:

Great player IMO, would like to see him in Juve

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
    Dec 27, 2005
    From what I've red the only player I would want to see in our club next season is Malouda and Ribery. Also Abidal and Gallas woud be great to heave but we are not even linked with them.

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
    Anelka would be an excellent signing. He'd score 15+ for us in Serie A - while also contributing to our overall game. Just watch him play for France and Bolton a couple of times and you'll agree with me.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    Makelele is far too old, Anelka is just not worth it and a potential choker, Kanoute is not a big club player, and to be honest I don't think Malouda is worth 15 million. None of these players are the answer... we need to buy younger and not just pounce on players because they're currently playing well and French.

Now Abidal and Ribery could be good buys for the right price. We should be going after a player such as Abidal as we must strengthen the back line and he's a solid player.

C4ISR

Dec 18, 2005
    Ribery or Mexes are the only worth while French players we need, and they both would cost alot.

Malouda, no thx, id rather go for Sneijder

Anelka, lol

Makalele, to short-term, and Id rather get Mavuba or Gilberto.

.zero

★ ★ ★
    Aug 8, 2006
    cisse sux, anelka has been up and oming for over a decade and he has nothing to show for it. i agree that ribery and malouda would be ideal.

Apr 29, 2006
    WTF - Makelele and Anelka
    DD is really insane!!! Somebody in Turin - please give him a pill.
    If we are dreaming - don't stop at Makelele. Why not taking Cantona? Why not DD himself become a starter once we are in Seria A?
    Maybe the 'old lady' should be correctly spelled next season - 'old ladies'!!! This guy is a heavy rock attached to the neck of a swimmer - even if we get 999 millions from Agnelli we would accomplish nothing.
    A few weeks ago I read about a dispute between DP and Secco about his contract - Del Piero wanted until 2012 and Management until 2009, now we are buying MAkelele - oh my GOD!!!
    What is wrong with these people?

.zero

★ ★ ★
    Aug 8, 2006
    Maybe the 'old lady' should be correctly spelled next season - 'old ladies'!!! This guy is a heavy rock attached to the neck of a swimmer - even if we get 999 millions from Agnelli we would accomplish nothing.
    :rofl2: brilliant.

but you give DD too much credit, even the "french connection" wears out at some point. lets wait til summer eh :eyebrows:

Jul 2, 2006
    WTF - Makelele and Anelka
    DD is really insane!!! Somebody in Turin - please give him a pill.
    If we are dreaming - don't stop at Makelele. Why not taking Cantona? Why not DD himself become a starter once we are in Seria A?
    A few weeks ago I read about a dispute between DP and Secco about his contract - Del Piero wanted until 2012 and Management until 2009, now we are buying MAkelele - oh my GOD!!!
    What is wrong with these people?
    why do you take this seriously

just rumours

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    Anelka has looked good recently, true, but he has played for seven clubs over his career and doesn't strike me as a player who can hold down a spot for a world class club. For Real he was pathetic and lost his way because he couldn't cope with the pressure, now he's playing for Bolton after making a nonsense move to Fenerbahce. I don't think Juventus should be looking for such a player in my opinion.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)