Not open for further replies.

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
Wrong guy ya Abu Salah. I am not one of the Marchisites; far from it in fact :D

However, Guarin is inconsistent and tactically mediocre compared to Marchisio, and this is coming from somehow who isn't really a Marchisio supporter.
Abu Salah? Why? :lol2:

Wait, did you just say Marchisio has an edge over Guarin in consistency? CONSISTENCY? MARCHISIO? REALLY?:dazed:

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Abu Khaleel? :D I dunno. Just a random name :p

Marchisio is highly inconsistent, but he does the intangibles, the work you don't really see and others aren't willing to do. I like Guarin, but he is just too erratic. At times, he has great games, and at others he is just woeful.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Ofcourse :D

You gotta be kidding me.

Guarin is twice the player Marchisio will ever be and in every aspect of the game.
When Marchisio is put in as more of a defensive midfielder he shines.

Marchisio is a better defending midfielder, and Guarin is the better attack.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
When Marchisio is put in as more of a defensive midfielder he shines.

Marchisio is a better defending midfielder, and Guarin is the better attack.
Marchisio never shines. He has no position where he shines and it's clear when you see he's 28 years old and people say 'THIS is his position' after some random match. After 8 year he didn't establish his position, it's like he's coming from Primavera so we're trying to figure out where would be best to play him. Just like Bonucci, he'd show how much he sucked if he played with just one player next to him.

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
Marchisio never shines. He has no position where he shines and it's clear when you see he's 28 years old and people say 'THIS is his position' after some random match. After 8 year he didn't establish his position, it's like he's coming from Primavera so we're trying to figure out where would be best to play him. Just like Bonucci, he'd show how much he sucked if he played with just one player next to him.
This.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Guarin would actually be useful if he came here. Pogba and Vidal can't play all the time and Marchisio can't replace them properly in terms of attack (he can defend well but it's not enough for B2B).

People who were/are against him coming here I hope you'll enjoy Osvaldo if he comes. Now that's a useless signing for 15M :inter:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)