Status
Not open for further replies.
OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #1,487
    calciomercato.com report that the deal can happen in a week or so. They report the news from Telelombardia(Ravezzani).

They could have postponed the Mirko/Guaro deal to this summer. :boh:

mukumsplau

Jul 9, 2008
    1) Gds doesnt know shit what juve and inter talk about
    2) why would we even need to talk about league stuff with a mid table team
    lolol same thing i am thinking

- - - Updated - - -

now if u tell me we will get both guarin and peyreya then i may slightly...very very slightly be tempted to believe we may sell one of vidal/pogba

May 22, 2013
    I would take Guarin for Gabbi in a heartbeat! I like Pereyra and would rather we got him than Guarin, but if his price is as reported, then this might be the better deal. I rate Zaza to have higher potential than Gabbiadini anyway...

feagojr

l'architetto
    May 8, 2014
    Gabbi + cash for Kovacic
    I really don't rate Kovacic , everytime I see him play he does not look like a footballer, he makes football look like the hardest sport in the world. This season his sole job was to mark pirlo , literally he had no other instructions other than to follow pirlo about and put pressure on him and put in tackles. He failed to do that once, as a defensive midfielder his positional sense and overall sweep up play is poor.

Jun 13, 2014
    I really don't rate Kovacic , everytime I see him play he does not look like a footballer, he makes football look like the hardest sport in the world. This season his sole job was to mark pirlo , literally he had no other instructions other than to follow pirlo about and put pressure on him and put in tackles. He failed to do that once, as a defensive midfielder his positional sense and overall sweep up play is poor.
    Well said! we should get Diego Godin and convert him into wingback and midfielder instead!

Olivaar

Nov 30, 2013
    He's not a DM, he's a CM. He became a somewhat better defender towards the end of the season, but at the time of the Inter game, he was awful. It just showed what a fool Mazzarri was by putting him at DM to contend with Pirlo.

BTW, he wasn't very effective today against Brazil.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)