Fredy Guarín - CM - inter (13 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
I think we need both a defender and a midfielder. Our midfield been struggling lately, and we got no one capable to replace any of the midfield 3, apart from Marrone who came on due to a forced injury to Pepe, Conte has't completely trusted him. Another midfielder who can provide cover and competition to the midfield 3 is welcomed, we can't ride our luck all the time. Marchi hasn't been performing for more than a couple of game, bringing another midfielder will send him the message that if you are not performing, there's someone to take over your place. Off course, the signing has to be quality to do this as well.
Some ppl thinks 8 million on a Lich replacement is a bad deal, but Caceres isn't just coming in for RB, he is coming in for LB and CB as well. For 8 million, a quality signing to cover the every position in defense, i think that's a great deal. With Conte's defensive management, i'm sure he can make a good work out of Caceres if he was too sign for us. Hopefully somewhere along these deals we are able to insert Motta and get rid of him permanently.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
For one match, what's the worst that can happen? He played LB for a while against Bologna earlier this season. He regularly plays in the defence for his NT.
you assume litch won't get injured or hit a slump in form.

murphy's law: if anything can go wrong, it will

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
you assume litch won't get injured or hit a slump in form.

murphy's law: if anything can go wrong, it will
What about my other point? Us signing a defender who can cover couple of positions in the defence?

Let's be honest here, Caceres is no world beater and the only option in the mercato.

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #547
    Di Marzio: "Non ci risulta che sia già tutto fatto."
    I read the Portuguese articled and none quote his agent. Looks like an invention by TuttoJuve and the others just reported what those guys said. There are no quotes of Fredy's agent saying those words anywhere in the Portuguese media.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
    Jan 5, 2006
    I read the Portuguese articled and none quote his agent. Looks like an invention by TuttoJuve and the others just reported what those guys said. There are no quotes of Fredy's agent saying those words anywhere in the Portuguese media.
    Just what I thought. :sergio:

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
    Sep 3, 2010
    I think so too. Who do you think we'll get in the midfield if we don't get Guarin? Read earlier that we said no to Pizarro.

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #550
    I think so too. Who do you think we'll get in the midfield if we don't get Guarin? Read earlier that we said no to Pizarro.
    Nainggolan is the 1st option, if too expensive then Kuzmanovic, Palombo, Parolo, Borja...or a name not out in the papers. :boh:

EDIT: Forgot Behrami too.

Lion

King of Tuz
    Jan 24, 2007
    What about my other point? Us signing a defender who can cover couple of positions in the defence?

Let's be honest here, Caceres is no world beater and the only option in the mercato.
    I'm not following. what is your other point? are you saying that we shouldn't sign caceras?

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #555
    Journalist in Turin.

Guys, the words from Fredy's agent are a pure invention from TuttoJuve. They quoted Ojogo and there ain't shit over there. They have an article on Juve,s offer and quote the gazzetta.

Forza Martin!

Lion

King of Tuz
    Jan 24, 2007
    Journalist in Turin.

Guys, the words from Fredy's agent are a pure invention from TuttoJuve. They quoted Ojogo and there ain't shit over there. They have an article on Juve,s offer and quote the gazzetta.

Forza Martin!
    yes yes this pleases me

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)