Status
Not open for further replies.
OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #586
    Just got on like 10 mins ago...what is happening?
    10 minutes ago? It's been ½ hour you've been jacking off in the Marrone thread. :p

TJ reported false quotes(reporting Ojogo as source) about Fredy's agent saying it's a done deal. I checked the Portuguese media and there ain't shit.

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
    10 minutes ago? It's been ½ hour you've been jacking off in the Marrone thread. :p

TJ reported false quotes(reporting Ojogo as source) about Fredy's agent saying it's a done deal. I checked the Portuguese media and there ain't shit.
    So all of you dumb asses got bamboozled? :lol:

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
    I saw the offficial thread before I read the latest news in this thread, thinking its done, and when it wasnt, for some reasom Killa Cam came to mind, no idea why ;)

fucker(s*)

*made it plural if necessary...I know there are more of you punks out there.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
    Who cares about Guarin, he's someone we don't need right now. Get Caceres this transfer market and sign Nainggolan in the summer.

There's no need for Guarin at the moment. Pazienza and Marrone can do the job just fine.

deggen10

Jul 27, 2011
    I doubt a winning combination in midfield like we've seen this season will be changed unless an injury occurs which has been rare this season. So in that case this is a pretty expensive buy for someone we might not end up needing to use. But maybe he will outperform and replace one of our three CM's..
    Yep. I'm hoping this is a signal that we're building a Real Madrid style squad with quality reserves. But if so, we are gonna have to spend 60m + to get the front line up to the same standard.

frzl

Apr 15, 2006
    i´m kinda happy the report didn´t turn out to be true --- if this means that we are getting caceres because imo he is exactly the versatile player we need for our defence.
    furthermore i think we can do better than guarin i the summer with names like nainggolan and de jong flying around

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
    Sep 3, 2010
    I'm not following. what is your other point? are you saying that we shouldn't sign caceras?
    All I am saying is that we should sign the one who adds most to our team. I love Caceres, but at this point Guarin would be the smarter choice.

Depending of course on if the management has anyone else in mind for the defence.

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #598
    I'd bet on Caceres. Since we are cheap bastards :D, I don,t see better options than him that can cover RB, LB and CB position. If we get Astori for example then we'd need a RB also. Conte doesn't have plans for Motta.

Look at who we're linked at; Guarin, Nainggolan, Palombo, Kuzmanovic, Parolo, Valero...for the mid position and only Caceres for the D position. It's not the big picture because the media don't knwo everything but it can say a lot on what we're looking for.

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
    I'd bet on Caceres. Since we are cheap bastards :D, I don,t see better options than him that can cover RB, LB and CB position. If we get Astori for example then we'd need a RB also. Conte doesn't have plans for Motta.

Look at who we're linked at; Guarin, Nainggolan, Palombo, Kuzmanovic, Parolo, Valero...for the mid position and only Caceres for the D position. It's not the big picture because the media don't knwo everything but it can say a lot on what we're looking for.
    Strange. We had a guy that could cover 2 of those positions.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)