Fredy Guarín - CM - inter (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Because it's a position we got covered? Or because you don't like the guy?
Because it's more than 10 million for a, let's be honest, nobody. A guy who has had about 6 good months of professional football if I am to believe what I read.

I do not watch Portugese football myself, so I can't say much about the player.

Anyway, I'll join you in the Marotta lovefest if he manages to get rid of at least 5 players before the end of the month :D

Buy on AliExpress.com

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
Reports seems weird. Di Marzio said yesterday that Conte picked Caceres, and SKY reported this morning that Juve are still waiting for the response.

Note: This news is reported by portuguese newspapers.
The same O JOGO newspaper that Guarin said that he wanted only Juve that turned false later. :sergio:

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Because it's more than 10 million for a, let's be honest, nobody. A guy who has had about 6 good months of professional football if I am to believe what I read.

I do not watch Portugese football myself, so I can't say much about the player.

Anyway, I'll join you in the Marotta lovefest if he manages to get rid of at least 5 players before the end of the month :D
I don't want to believe what others say so I'll judge based on what I saw. And I saw a player who's surely worth that money, I'd even say he's rather inexpensive. And I also think he's the right player for Conte. If I had to pick between him and Caceres (I have no idea why should we focus on him when we have Licht), I'd surely pick Guarin. But I guess we'd let Pazienza go then. IMO I hope it happens, I see it as a quality move, but we'll see.

And yeah, I hope we do get rid of useless crap we have at this point.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
What's even funnier I can't find the supposed article on their site.
Yeah, it's only on TuttoJuve's site right?

I honestly dont think Porto will sell a player for a normal fee (11M :D) so I'm not sure if this is a true done deal. Or there is something wrong with the product :p

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Don't really know what use he'll be to us considering the midfield we already have.
It may look unneeded, like Caceres deal, but we could really use him.

We're playing 4-3-3 after all. If one gets injured/suspended (like Marchisio is injured now) we're getting a lot weaker. Not to mention potential CL spot next season, we'll need more players and Guarin would be perfect. In that case I see Pazienza leave, though.

IMO it's much more wise to after him than after Caceres. Licht plays majority of matches while he's great, and spending 8+ million euros on that position is just weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)