Franco Vázquez - AM C - Palermo (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
so what? Cerci was impressive 2 seasons ago for Torino and he ended up moving to bigger clubs since and looks like the average piece of shit that he actually is, vazquez is of that similar bracket, stop trying to sugar coat it the demands and pressures of playing for a team like palermo is a world away from a team like Juve especially if you have nothing to show for your career except one decent season
I have allready explained you this. WHy do you ask it again ?

Go read the posts i quoted you and come back

lucabrasi9tre

Apr 8, 2015
Hes the best AM/F on the azzurri (maybe 2nd to Candreva), but ideally a backup AM for Juve. Would be a good pickup for the right fee. Him and Pererya is a solid rotation if they cant afford a top class player.

mondo1

May 14, 2006
9/10 mercato if we can get get him, which I doubt.
Can only turn to a 10/10 mercato if we finally sign cassano. I could live with balotelli too only for the lolz

lucabrasi9tre

Apr 8, 2015
:eek:

you knew it was gonna happen. the new nostradamus right here :tup:
Im a Palermo fan :D

Vazquez is very under rated. He clearly isnt going to be a CL caliber player, but like I said in my first post he would be a solid rotational player for Serie A anc Coppa. Obviously I would want a top player. But if they have to buy someone in the 14-17M range idk who I would overwhelmingly prefer that is clearly better

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)