Franco Vázquez - AM C - Palermo (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
7 goals and 9 assists in 22 games. that is very impressive.

if he was playing in budesliga everyone here would be over him
Don't be a retard. This is your second stupid post today.

Leave the generalisations to jokes about women and muslims, thanks.

- - - Updated - - -

He is 26 yrs old.This is like his first good season under his belt.
Not someone to get excited about.
Exactly :tup:

He's been an interesting player this season, but not anything to get a boner over.

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
Palermo likes to overrate their players, I would prefer if we sign someone else from Bundesliga for this price. Firmino is top notch talent.

waschbeer

Aug 12, 2002
Bump! because let's be realistic for a moment.
A pure german would never ever play for an italian club, only those half breeds(gomez, khedira). therefore we can exclude draxler and götze. you ask me why? i have no idea but nostradamus seems to have answers.

Others discussed isco and oscar. apparently both are way to expensive for a piss poor club like juve, i mean they are only in the top 8 revenue-wise, lol what a joke.

I don't know if vazquez is achievable, please enlighten me tuz community. If not we can always open a cossu thread? ahh almost forgot, can cassano play as amc?

venus_isle

Sep 23, 2010
A pure german would never ever play for an italian club, only those half breeds(gomez, khedira). therefore we can exclude draxler and götze. you ask me why? i have no idea but nostradamus seems to have answers.

Others discussed isco and oscar. apparently both are way to expensive for a piss poor club like juve, i mean they are only in the top 8 revenue-wise, lol what a joke.

I don't know if vazquez is achievable, please enlighten me tuz community. If not we can always open a cossu thread? ahh almost forgot, can cassano play as amc?

Valentino

NOOOOOO.

Vazquez is 26 years old + Buying from Palermo is like buying from Porto they suck the money out of your pocket.

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009

Moller and Kohler seem to dispute that...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)