Franco Vázquez - AM C - Palermo (10 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Wouldn't Firmino be available for around the same price? (25-30m?) @zizinho

I'd say a big Nahhhhhh to Vaz for 25m.

Aug 26, 2014
It's Bizarre. Dybala is worth €25-30m, this guy Vázquez is worth €15-20m top now that he's in sublime form.
No they don't. Reduce 5-10 mil from both their prices and thats how much they are worth. Dybala is in his last year and if Marota don't get him for free I don't see him in Juve and thats because Zamparini is a fu*king moron.

Aug 26, 2014
No please.
In Italy the good ones are
Dybala,Nainggolan,Pjanic,higuain,Icardi
From that list i admit Nainggolan,Pjanic,higuain are good. Dybala is too much of a risk like Iturbe(Palermo are this years hellas verona) he hasn't done anything yet to be trowing that kind of money for him. As for icardi he's a shit person and i think he'll end up like immobile

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
From that list i admit Nainggolan,Pjanic,higuain are good. Dybala is too much of a risk like Iturbe(Palermo are this years hellas verona) he hasn't done anything yet to be trowing that kind of money for him. As for icardi he's a $#@! person and i think he'll end up like immobile
well anything above 25m for Dybala is too much. Zamparini is playing with numbers. Who the feck would pay 40 or 50 for Dybala?!!?

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Wouldn't Firmino be available for around the same price? (25-30m?) @zizinho

I'd say a big Nahhhhhh to Vaz for 25m.
Firmino is a tricky one. he plays a great season but seems to have a drop in form lately so that could affect his price especially if he continues with his not-amazing performances. but the Copa America is this year and you never know if he is gonna have a great tournament and if that will (and by how much) increase his value. currently, i think he is available for 25-30M. we'll see if that will change at the end of the season

i agree that 25M for Vazquez is too much. we should never pay that and im confident we wont

DelPieroJuve

Oct 25, 2014
Firmino is a tricky one. he plays a great season but seems to have a drop in form lately so that could affect his price especially if he continues with his not-amazing performances. but the Copa America is this year and you never know if he is gonna have a great tournament and if that will (and by how much) increase his value. currently, i think he is available for 25-30M. we'll see if that will change at the end of the season

i agree that 25M for Vazquez is too much. we should never pay that and im confident we wont
rakibtruth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)