Franco Vázquez - AM C - Palermo (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
You sound like he stole your lunch money?
Hehe. He has such an annoying and punchable face.

But it's not just his face. As a footballer I don't like his style. He's so fucking soft. He doesn't really work hard, he doesn't seem to make an effort for the team. He seems to be too comfortable with his slow, soft and sometimes useless dribbling.

I mean, he looks like a player of the past. A classic trequartista. But he's just far and away from being good enough to be considered one, and not to help his teamates defend.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Hehe. He has such an annoying and punchable face.

But it's not just his face. As a footballer I don't like his style. He's so fucking soft. He doesn't really work hard, he doesn't seem to make an effort for the team. He seems to be too comfortable with his slow, soft and sometimes useless dribbling.

I mean, he looks like a player of the past. A classic trequartista. But he's just far and away from being good enough to be considered one, and not to help his teamates defend.
He reminds me a little of Ilicic for some reason. I'm also not completely convinced that he has what it takes for Juve, you have to be mentally strong.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
I agree with Pedro. I'm tired of being linked to slow, central players.

We need strength, pace, flair and fancy.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
I don't understand why we bother with these types of players. So many haven't worked out for us and yet we continuously get screwed over. Pereyra being the number 1 example with a stupidly high buyout clause which most likely Marotta will pay.

We need more Pogba and Vidals and less Pereyras moving forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)