Franck Ribery (1 Viewer)

tonykart

Feb 16, 2007
We SHOULD and easily COULD splash money on Barzagli and Ribery. They are two players that will make an immediate impact, and improve us for the future. I think that these two players would be crucial signings. Along with Dainelli on a Free, and Pizarro. We will also need to check into Gilberto and some other DM's.

Durden

May 11, 2006
I really want Ribery. But does he want juve ? I mean, i don't want another zlatan, just using juve to play on a higher level.
That's a chance we have to take, but he does seem like a "troublemaker". Makes me mad to think about footballers with big f*ckin egos... FFS don't they know they got the greatest job in the world!

Durden

May 11, 2006
Don't know all the details but there was a lot of media after the WC about he wanted to leave but they wanted to keep him and bla bla.

tonykart

Feb 16, 2007
Don't know all the details but there was a lot of media after the WC about he wanted to leave but they wanted to keep him and bla bla.
I think there should be more than that before we label him "trouble". Trouble is Cassano or Adriano. Guys like that. Is there anything else?

Jul 2, 2006
it's called a contract. it is legally binding. would you work for a company that didnt pay you for "a few weeks". no you would start looking for a new company to work with or you would not have any food on the table
every players will get his wages soon or later

he does though, because the team is turkish and he is, as you can infer from his nickname, turkish as well

I dont care galatasaray,if it was FC Zurich I would say same things,I dont want new zambrotta,zlatan

Durden

May 11, 2006
He seems like a guy who was underestimated his whole career and did what he felt was neccessary to prove his skill. He is the best Winger out there IMO. I would take the "chance".

I would also take the chance, but then again I still miss Zlatan, so I guess I maybe got a softspot for the so called "troublemakers"

ADiGATi0N

Dec 2, 2006
French midfielder Frank Ribéry has more than hinted that the Serie A would be his first choice destination after OM...

Frank Ribéry, the French star player who currently is in the ranks of Olympique Marseille, is likely to make a summer switch with a club abroad and stated his desire to embark on a Serie A experience.

“At the end of the season I will negotiate with the club’s management and tell them that I want to move to another league, with the Serie A being my preferable destination”, admitted the midfielder.

Voices suggest that Ribéry has already reached an agreement with Olympique Marseille’s president Diouf, who has already declared that joining an Italian club would allow the player to exploit and improve his skills.

A sensation of last year’s world cup edition, 23 year-old Frank Ribéry has often been compared to Zidane as the heir of 'Zizou' for Les Bleus and has drawn the eyes of many European top notch clubs such as Real Madrid, Arsenal, AC Milan and recently also Juventus.

goal.com

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
French midfielder Frank Ribéry has more than hinted that the Serie A would be his first choice destination after OM...

Frank Ribéry, the French star player who currently is in the ranks of Olympique Marseille, is likely to make a summer switch with a club abroad and stated his desire to embark on a Serie A experience.

“At the end of the season I will negotiate with the club’s management and tell them that I want to move to another league, with the Serie A being my preferable destination”, admitted the midfielder.

Voices suggest that Ribéry has already reached an agreement with Olympique Marseille’s president Diouf, who has already declared that joining an Italian club would allow the player to exploit and improve his skills.

A sensation of last year’s world cup edition, 23 year-old Frank Ribéry has often been compared to Zidane as the heir of 'Zizou' for Les Bleus and has drawn the eyes of many European top notch clubs such as Real Madrid, Arsenal, AC Milan and recently also Juventus.

goal.com

And now we can expect Inter, Roma and Milan will also fight to sign him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)