Franck Ribery (9 Viewers)

Kayo

Mar 18, 2007
I really don't want to see Ribery in Juventus. I have no respect for this guy from his previous behavior in the clubs he has been in.

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
Marseille midfielder Franck Ribery has admitted that he would be happy to move to Italy during the summer.

“At the end of the season I will speak to the club’s management and I will tell them that I want to move to a foreign League,” said the fantasista. “Italy is certainly my preferred destination.”

The 23-year-old, who is considered as Zinedine Zidane’s successor for Les Bleus, played a vital role in France’s run to the World Cup Final last summer and instantly won admirers all over Europe.

Ribery remained with OM this term even though it now seems likely that he’s heading out of Ligue 1 in the near future.

Whispers suggest that the player has already found an agreement with President Pape Diouf, who has previously admitted that Serie A would allow the player to fully express his talents.

The Frenchman, a starlet who is also being monitored by Real Madrid, Arsenal, Bayern Monaco and Milan, is contracted to his current club until 2010.
However, Juventus could win the race for his signature as boss Didier Deschamps is a massive fan of the £14m-rated attacking midfielder.

There is one major hurdle though which could see Ribery’s Serie A dream evaporate should Marseille be bought by a new owner.

Businessman Jacques Kachkar has been in talks to buy the Stade Velodrome outfit and he would be keen to keep Ribery at the club.

Channel4.com

Go Secco PLZ get him

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
He is close to signing for Barcelona, reliable sources claim. He is way too expensive for us, Chelsea rate him about 25 nillion EURO-s. I don´t want to splash that amount of money on one player. :disagree:
Ribery will cost around 20 million Euros as well !
If we wanna buy a good and proven player, we have to splash that amount of money I think!!! :eyebrows:

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)