Franck Ribery (3 Viewers)

Pinturrichio

Oct 30, 2006
Juventus: trattativa avviata per Ribery

Indiscrezione dalla Francia: nel mirino della Juve c'è Franck Ribery. Si muove Deschamps, la trattativa è già aperta ed il 23enne talento del Marsiglia viene valutato 15 milioni di euro.
(Corriere dello Sport)

Juventus : Negotiations Started For Ribery

Romours from France : Juventus are intrested in Franck Ribery. Deschamps is intrested in him, and the negioations have already begun for the 23rd year old talent of Maresaile, whom is valued at 15 million euros.

Corriere Dello Sport

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Pinturrichio

Pinturrichio

Oct 30, 2006
  • Thread Starter #4
    ribery is always changing teams true but i think he is a great player who can play both left and right midfield easily... and its not that this player will keep changing teams all of his life...

Marc

Softcore Juventino
    Jul 14, 2006
    Now this is what is up, he is good, and you won't get him because you have no transfer funds.
    So, basically you agree with me?

Sorry for not understanding you. :oops:

We're being linked with a 15m move for Mascherano.If we have the money,id like it to be spent on someone like Ribery rather than another defensive midfielder.
    Macherano would cost only 8 million € and I would rather sign Ribery too, but I don´t believe he will join us.

curi83

Aug 9, 2006
    I have no idea if it could happen that Ribery will join us. He will be a very suitable sub for Nedved and he can be the player for the deadly pass. Perhaps Secco will prove us all wrong and will make a deal including Boumsong+ Money for Ribery :p I have no idea how much the presence of DD value in the french Transfers. Same discussion for the Malouda Rumour.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
    Jul 14, 2006
    DD is our advantage when we negotiate with Frenchies, but question is do Malouda and Ribery want to join Juve, cause many big clubs in better situation are interested in them and I don´t think they have Juve in their heart.

Besides, I don´t believe we have the transfer funds for them both, if they come a lot of of players will have to leave.

Our advantage is that we can also include some players we don´t count on instead of cash like Kapo, Miccoli, Olivera, Gasbarroni, Tacchinardi, Zalayeta, Boumsong, etc...

curi83

Aug 9, 2006
    If we will sell Trez the Money will come in. And Lyon's Transferpolitic is to give away every year one single important player. And probably Malouda will make the choice to sign for us because of the italian soccer and the reputation of Juve.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
    Jul 14, 2006
    If we will sell Trez the Money will come in. And Lyon's Transferpolitic is to give away every year one single important player. And probably Malouda will make the choice to sign for us because of the italian soccer and the reputation of Juve.
    Inter and Milan are also interested in him, they will play Champions League and they will offer him bigger salary than Juve.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)