Franck Ribery (1 Viewer)

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
guys ..did u saw Portugal vs Belgium...Oh my god ...Quaresma is just perfect attacking Mid.... Great crosses, great vision, driblling and great ability to score ..he cross a goal and score another..and the most wondefull thing , he is playing in LMF and RMF ..same like Ribery .... am imagine how our team will be with both changing there positions and give us huge creativity in our team .....

Buy on AliExpress.com

Marceℓℓo

Mar 16, 2007
guys ..did u saw Portugal vs Belgium...Oh my god ...Quaresma is just perfect attacking Mid.... Great crosses, great vision, driblling and great ability to score ..he cross a goal and score another..and the most wondefull thing , he is playing in LMF and RMF ..same like Ribery .... am imagine how our team will be with both changing there positions and give us huge creativity in our team .....
:agree: But both costs too much.One of them and I would be happy:)

JuveGER

Mar 10, 2006
:agree: I know not many of you will agree but I think Ribery is overrated.
This could be true. I've only seen a couple of matches of him for France (especially in the world cup finals) where he played well. But I don't know if he plays consistently like that. Is anyone following his performances in Ligue1?

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
:agree: I know not many of you will agree but I think Ribery is overrated.
u can't say that a player is overrated if he is facing a drop in his form or his performance, but we can't deny that he has a talent out there to show....this is typical when we are talking about Adriano & Ibra & also Quaresma where he didn't play well at his days in Barca ..BUT ..the talent is there...

another point, we have to find successors for Nedved and Camo and the only best -logical targets are Ribery and Quaresma...

look to this about Ribery ...he is great ....

Wraith

Sep 1, 2006
I wonder if either Ribery or Quaresma can play in the center? Otherwise if we get Quaresma, he would play as a wing forward, not really a winger because he never defends. Then we would have a 4-3-3. (By the way, Quaresma was amazing today against Belgium, no question about it)

Ribery seems to play more as a conventional winger, tracking back etc. He would be a better direct substitute for Neddy if we wanted that. I say get Ribery because it seems unlikely that Deschamps will change the formation from 4-4-2, and with Quaresma our defense would be a shambles down his flank.

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
^
^
This is good reply , BUT, defending duties is up to the coach decision, he can tell his players when to defend and when not .....beside that ...C.Ronaldo is also a Wing forward, but during the match , either this one or with Man United, he goes back whenever needed, when Giggs stays behind he goes forward more and vise versa ....semilar to today's match, however, i didn't see Quaresma goes back, only C.Ronaldo

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Lets face it, we are unlikely to have a choice between the two and the vast majority of folk will be delighted if we get either of them.

Incidently, I prefer Ribery.

Wraith

Sep 1, 2006
The question is, who should Juve pursue seriously? Honestly you're right - I would be overjoyed with either of them. Nani played well today too, but he looks very small too. Rumors say he's going to Manchester to join Ronaldo.

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
We'll we got money now. And I think many players are/will be tempted by Juve's ambitious project.

Of course when we go for big stars many clubs will go after him too, but I doubt we can't attract atleast one big star.

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
Ribery will be the better choice if it comes down to him and Quaresma.The french factor will weigh heavily in Ribery's favour too.He'd have much less problem adjusting at Juventus than Quaresma.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)