Franck Ribery (16 Viewers)

reggaeboy

É la erede al trono!!!
Sep 8, 2003
Ribery is definitely worth it. The successor to Nedved, as Nedved was to Zidane.
I really don't think Ribery should be compared to Zidane or Nedved. He is definately talented but he sure as hell doesn't have Zidane's skill or Nedved's heart and fighting spirit. He is no successor to Neddy...maybe Camo but definately not our number 11

Buy on AliExpress.com

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
If there was an option for either Robben or Ribery for the same price,id pick Robben in a heartbeat.I think he's the better player out of the two,but the french connection would enable Ribery to settle better at Juventus.

Midzata®

Jan 26, 2007
I think Ribery over Robben & considering Frank's statement he could come to Juve. Even if we do reach Arjen's pricetag I think he wouldn't come to Italy, butt IF we do reach Arjen's pricetag let's hope I'm wrong!

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Robben is injured way to often and he dives without players even trying to touch him. His crossing and passing are good but Ribery is better. Robben's shot on target is much better than Ribery who can't fininsh. Ribery would miss the goal if he was standing 5 feet infont of the goal with no goalie to stop him.

I'd take either, but I think that Ribery is much more realistic target than Robben.

Midzata®

Jan 26, 2007
Robben is injured way to often and he dives without players even trying to touch him. His crossing and passing are good but Ribery is better. Robben's shot on target is much better than Ribery who can't fininsh. Ribery would miss the goal if he was standing 5 feet infont of the goal with no goalie to stop him.

I'd take either, but I think that Ribery is much more realistic target than Robben.
Aham! A see apoint there....

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
Neither of them, lets go for Kaká. Since the 'Dinho is coming to Milan :p

seriously I would want either. Both are really good players and Robben is misused at Chelsea.

neurosis21

Jun 22, 2004
robben is kind of being wasted at chelsea, hes one of their best players in the entire squad n he hardly plays
and the thing is when he plays you can see that chelsea are doing much better and are more attacking
have no reservations of gettin him

Jan 7, 2004
I am not sure about Ribery's loyalty

He is escaped from his last team on free transfer,because club cant pay his wages for a few weeks

I dont want new betrayers

it's called a contract. it is legally binding. would you work for a company that didnt pay you for "a few weeks". no you would start looking for a new company to work with or you would not have any food on the table

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
it's called a contract. it is legally binding. would you work for a company that didnt pay you for "a few weeks". no you would start looking for a new company to work with or you would not have any food on the table
Exactly, I don't think we should hold that against him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)