Franck Kessié - Midfield - Atalanta (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Turned the game around when he came on vs Empoli.
7th goal of the season as a DM, was a clinical finish plus hustle for the 2nd goal.

But unless you proclaim him done deal soon, tide for him has turned long ago in this forum, 19 year old breaking out well has already been proclaimed as kinda meeeeeeeh apparently lol.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Yeah prolly had Kurtics role in this game based on the highlights I saw. but he is usually RCM, hardworking and covers plenty of ground, occasionally joins attack well as b2b, but more of a grifter in CM role.

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #86
    Are we getting this kid or what? @Mark
    apparently not from many sauces. Seems he likes that extra-football life a bit too much they say. :boh:

He's still young so that can change.

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
    I did too, but I was a huge disappointment in terms of football. But I changed. Not my football skills, though.

Apr 9, 2015
    Atalanta doing a Beppe?

Cashing over 60m for Caldara, Gagliardini and Kessie and save it for their new stadium. :beppe:
    Sold some players? No problem playing Bastoni and Melegoni :GASPERINI-HEAD-EMOJI:

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
    Mar 29, 2006
    If kessie was that good, he would have made sure by scouting for 4 years before buying him. Or maybe it's not been 4 years yet.

For those failing to understand what I'm on about, it's basically how long paratici spent scouting pjaca and another guy whose sexy name I can't remember before bringing them to Juve.

Street paratici.

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    You become quite the scout for young African CMs / DMs in Calcio. There's a lot of them for sure.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)