Franck Kessié - Midfield - Atalanta (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Djabrail

May 23, 2008
You saying you don't believe it? Anyway, is anyone else questioning his technical ability? Doesn't seem to have much to his game other than dribbling and physicality.
Yeah, i dont believe hes 19. Everybody is talking bout his potential, but he looks like 25+. Doesnt take away his current ability, but 19 is laughable.

ADP1897

Apr 17, 2014
Yeah, i dont believe hes 19. Everybody is talking bout his potential, but he looks like 25+. Doesnt take away his current ability, but 19 is laughable.
That's kinda rude to assume every african player have a fake passport/age.

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Not only that, like many, judging on his warped notion of what age someone should look like, not realizing the different growth maturity in racial appearances. Basically probably has no idea how a young adult from West Africa should look like but still is quick to lean on dumb ass stereotype.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

ADP1897

Apr 17, 2014
Not only that, like many, judging on his warped notion of what age someone should look like, not realizing the different growth maturity in racial appearances. Basically probably has no idea how a young adult from West Africa should look like but still is quick to lean on dumb ass stereotype.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk
But he only talking about Kessie...

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)