[FRA] Ligue 1 2012/2013 (11 Viewers)

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
st etienne has done nothing notable in the last years..can't remember a good player from that team in the last years. insignificant to me

l'om was always cool, made itself a likeable team because of the players and fan support but they are in a big hole this year...they'll need to sell like 3,4 players to get to +

Buy on AliExpress.com

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Today is the French Super Cup. Game is between Montpellier and Lyon, and will be played in New York.

Lyon will be missing Lisandro through injury and Montpellier will be missing Belhanda due to suspension.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
They bought Congre from Toulouse and Mounier from Nice. They also bought a striker from Angers in Ligue 2. Will be interesting to see how they fare this season. Belhanda will need to have another monster season, so will Yanga Mbiwa(if he stays)

Dec 31, 2008
ten sports/ten action are going to have exclusive coverage of Ligue 1 now along with Coup De France..It was announced two days ago..Just thought i'd let some of my Indian friends know.. :D
Cheers mate!! That's good news. I really hope Neo/Ten show Juve Serie A matches.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
boring arse game, its like a friendly out there. Nothing like the super cup last year between marseille and lille

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)