[FRA] Ligue 1 2012/2013 (6 Viewers)

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
that would be very bad for them...you can find so few good cm's these days..maybe more money will help yaya stick

or if you're talking about kolo, he can be easily replaced.

Gabriel

Killed By Death
May 23, 2010
For what its worth Jack, Les Verts is still historically the best team in France domestically :D
I remember thinking some years ago that Lyon would get to win 10 consecutive leagues, maybe 11 and surpass les verts.

They completely obliterated ligue 1 during those seven years.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
:)

How did Moussa do last season? Or is just my intuition that M'Vila is ahead and Martin (to a lesser extent).
Not very well to be honest, he's stagnated and been in steady decline for the past two seasons, i think he was put under too much pressure too early to be honest. Regattin and Tabanou were Toulouse's best players last season.

Ya obviously both M'Vila and Martin are well ahead of Moussa right now.

My boy.

He's a good player (and flashy), but he's still a bit inconsistent; he has to improve in order to warrant a place at Juve.
Ya, thats for sure. IMO he's a really entertaining player, and is quite a good dribbler. He hasn't shown near enough consistency to warrant a move to a big club though.

I remember thinking some years ago that Lyon would get to win 10 consecutive leagues, maybe 11 and surpass les verts.

They completely obliterated ligue 1 during those seven years.
Ya, but that Lyon team was really good. Juninho and Sonny Anderson :touched:

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I just find them a disgusting club, much better than PSG but still one of the teams that I cannot digest.

Nedvěd

Fuck Hazard and fuck Martin, the sons of the Abede are staying, and that's all I care about. :)

---------- Post added 23.05.2012 at 23:00 ----------

As much as I dislike Lyon, they are a great club that I enjoyed watching a lot. They also had many of my favourites playing for them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)