[FRA] Ligue 1 2008/2009 (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
they will have even more trouble on their hands if eric gerts can get marsielle to avoid their early poor form and buy some good players eg boularouz would be a steal for them, but maybe they will miss nasri, I mean two of their best players in two years sold might handicap the team, they struggled without franck but samir was there now he's gone will valbeuna cope andcome good?

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jul 15, 2006
You should post here more often, the last Ligue thread. was just me talking to myself, it gets kind of lonely:D

Lol for sure, Fred.. :)

Interesting:)
I'll keep you company too, we can be juventuz's version of the 3 musketeers. :D
:spliff:

Bordeaux took Gourcuff on loan, and I agre that they have solid squad even I didn't watched to many their games. Cavenaghi finally found his form there and pretty good job. I hope that finally Lyon will have real opponent this season.
Yeah, Cavenaghi really did find it in the first half of the Ligue 1 season, you know who I think will be similar is Maxi Lopez of FC Moscow after he moves back to a UEFA Cup'esque club then he'll find his proper potential.

PS, Rudi Garcia is at Lille who goes to Lyon. It'll be interesting what Puel can do at a bigger club, with more financial backing... He's already brought in Makoun from there.

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
Loris is a very talented keeper...his influence on Nice is so big, i expect them to struggle next season without him. Expect a relegation dogfight for them, even Bakary Kone is leaving them, and Ederson already left for Lyon.
Where is Baki Kone going?

Geof

May 14, 2004
Some news:

-Ben Arfa is inches away of signing for Marseille.

-PSG are heavily linked with a number of players:
Lilian Thuram (free), Makelele, Giuly, and Jimmy Briand.

To the experts of the Ligue 1: What do you think of Lille's Kevin Mirallas?

Most likely Marseille, but it's not done yet.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Yessss I would love it if Thuram ended in PSG, he will suffer with the racist cunts that cheer for that pathetic club.

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
Some news:

It seems that PSG will have another struggling season.

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
:agree: That was my point. Even they could earn them midtable/UEFA Cup finish in the new season, but season after that they will be at the beggining again.

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
heard it this morning, he's moved away from Lyon because he does'nt get on at all with Benzema, he guy who is keeping him out of the team and stealing the limelight.
This move away does'nt surprise me, maybe the team he has moved to does.
Anyway good buy Marsielle:tup:

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
yeah I heard about that but I thought it was BS.
Fred, do you reckon toulalan will still be at Lyon by the start of the new season IMO he put in a pretty good showing at the euro's.
Nah he's still staying..i've always been a fan of Toulalan's..he has grown a lot with Lyon..and he's still improving.
I'll keep you company too, we can be juventuz's version of the 3 musketeers. :D
;)
Either Marseille or St Etienne. Hopefully St Etienne, so that Feindouno can be played in the hole instead of on the right, where he's completely wasted

Some news:

Mirallas is a very talented player..Puel really is a fantastic manager for unearthing talents like Mirallas, Makoun, Keita and Bodmer. Mirallas is a very good player with decent pace and skill to match it..he could improve his finishing, but imo he plays best with a partner, but Lille play him as a lone striker

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
I think Thuram would be a fantastic short term signing for PSG..there arent many center backs better than him in the Ligue.

Also, watch what Puel does for Lyon, this is a fantastic manager who is still underrated and unknown outside France..he's the French Prandelli if you will. Its a shame he didnt stick around to reap the benifits of the team he was building for Lille though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)