Forum talks (2 Viewers)

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003
Bottom line is that some posters here find themselves behind the scenes whereas beforehand they were the "novelty" in these forums. They take all their bitterness and hate for this fact on the Milanista and try to instigate arguments hoping for the usual proverbial 'gangbang' or words on a member with different views and in turn ultimately hope for their banishment. Instead I say "be original, be creative and think beyond the means of a jack-ass" and then maybe the spotlight will come back on you like you so dearly desire. But for the moment...play with FIRE and YOU will get burned.

Henry

Sep 30, 2003
I have to say that I think Alex is doing a really good job. Keeping this site going and trying to take care of the members as well is a very big job. Also, since the stay-on-topic policy has come into effect, I have noticed that the quality and longetivity of the threads has increased. while going off topic may be nice at the time, in the long run it messes up the threads.
I think that the best thing really is to ignore people that try to start fights. I didn't do that with Ancelotti, and it got out of control. Incubo once made a rather aggresive move after he mis-interpreted one of my posts-I explained the actual intent of the post to him, and nothing hapenned-we've gotten past it, and now are perfectly cordial to each other. I think that when someone joins a forum set up for fans of a rival team, even if they aren't coming with malicious intent, they will be extra sensitive about insults to their teams, and when they see people refering to Milan as "AC Merda", etc(which I am also guilty of), they will be even touchier. the same goes for the others on the forum. They see a member who supports another team, and they assume the worst. The resulting atmosphere makes it easy for fights to break out, even though nothing has even happened! If people are more patient and forgiving, everything will work much more smoothly. and of course, if someone keeps on trying to start fights, then they should be banned, without question. also, perhaps the "delete post" option could be changed, so that it only works for an hour after it was originally posted.......anyway, just some thoughts-and again, this is really a great forum-it's really a good part of my social life(not that I really have one ;) ), and I hope it only keeps staying as enjoyable as it has been for me!

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
IM with u ! Hwiewanski!

This is stilla greta forum, much better overall that other sport forums.

I enjoy being in this place a lot:)

AnnA

May 14, 2003
Alex is a genious!!!!! He made a great job and this Forums are amazing!!!
The best of all I visited untill now!! :thumb:

GO ON, MARTIN!!!!!!!!!!
:strong: :thumb:

Henry

Sep 30, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Hydde ] ++
IM with u ! Hwiewanski!

This is stilla greta forum, much better overall that other sport forums.

I enjoy being in this place a lot:)
Thanks!
This really is by far the best forum I've been to-let's keep it that way!

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003
Alex is doing a good job. Although at times I question his decisions I know why he does or doesn't do something and that in the end...its not worth the headache. Also given the sheer volume of posters. The potential chaos that almost broke out and the number of SPOILED BRAT TEENAGERS in these forums I think he has a handle on things.
I quickly realized that when i think I'm having a debate and try to make points..it is futile as half the time I'm dealing with a dangly teenager who doesn't know his " " from his " ". i could just imagine what it is like to deal with them. Or for that matter to deal with ME!
Nevertheless don't take this as truce MARTY...I'll still be on your arse for any problem I have or buzzing around you like an annoying fly when the time comes. CHEERS.

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
I think alex is a decent mod. However i see no correlation between animosity and what team you support.

ask roverbhoy, manutd-visitor, and others who come here to have a good time.

and honestly if they say their team is better, or whatever- if they do so without insulting, and as an opinion, i think its still possible to have a meaningful conversation.

but when you notice that all the person wants to do is put juve down, and nothing else- dont post in any other threads, or anything, its evident what the purpose of them posting here is.

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
++ [ originally posted by IncuboRossonero ] ++
Alex is doing a good job. Although at times I question his decisions I know why he does or doesn't do something and that in the end...its not worth the headache. Also given the sheer volume of posters. The potential chaos that almost broke out and the number of SPOILED BRAT TEENAGERS in these forums I think he has a handle on things.
I quickly realized that when i think I'm having a debate and try to make points..it is futile as half the time I'm dealing with a dangly teenager who doesn't know his " " from his " ". i could just imagine what it is like to deal with them. Or for that matter to deal with ME!
Nevertheless don't take this as truce MARTY...I'll still be on your arse for any problem I have or buzzing around you like an annoying fly when the time comes. CHEERS.
You could be more objective .... I could just as well see you as a BELLIGERENT OLD MAN :LOL:
:D

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Damn you, Dru. I read that whole Martin first post and went like :agree: and :disagree: at the same time, then I scrolled down and saw the old quote layout and realized I'm reading something 6 years old. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)