Forum friends? (1 Viewer)

Roverbhoy

Jul 31, 2002
:dontcare::dontcare::dontcare:

hehe...hey, slightly off topic, well, way off topic, but did you see the 200m mens tonight?

Didn't put the Greeks down as being bad sports:confused:

River

Jun 15, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Padovano ] ++

As I recall, it was during the argument about Paul discounting things said by us posters because only the "real" Juventini in the curva knew anything about Juve. Paul defended his position, and it looked like the argument was resolved when Ian came along and crucified him with examples of Paul's predatory posts regarding having to be in the stadium to have a valid point of view.

Something like that. Anyway, that was the last time I saw Paul post anything.
bah i should get the credit for that. i noticed it, brought it up and argued over it, then Ian came in and put the nail in the coffin and stole my cake :D

but no he didnt leave after that, i bagged on him about UK politics particulary Northern Ireland, he proved me wrong on my point (if he didnt lie) and left.

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++
BTW P-man, you've been here longer than me, why do Paul and Ian hate eachother? :undecide:
I could say because they are two pricks that have more in common than they would like to admit, but it is probably because both consider themselves to be the alpha male of this gorilla pack. Too busy chest thumping to accept the other's existance.

Just one wanker's humble opinion.

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by IncuboRossonero ] ++
Plus its quite clear the bullshite that goes on here...a moderator is right no matter what even when they act like fekkin children and whine.
Anything special you're thinking about here? Thought it was a while since you argued with mods...?

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002
Forum friends?
Most of them left this forum and joined another one.
And since I'm here so rarely, it's hard to say about friendship now.

But I have a few very good friends of mine and I met them on this forum, now we are in touch using emails, chats.
They are friends for me, cause they know real things about me, they know my real life and in some way they participate in it, cause even such net talks may influence real life.

With some of them I am in touch also via sms, letters, post cards and phone calls (that scream: is that you? Hurraaaaa!! :D)

Oh and one more thing: on this forum I met my best friend ever, and if not some objective handicaps :groan: we would meet this vacations :D
I know, that we meet, sooner or later, but we will :cool:

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
I thought I met a new friend on the forum, but he stalked me and tried to kill me. Not much of a friend I would say. Then there was a young woman that I really enjoyed talking with. She posted a pic and I told her I really liked her shoes and that I wouldn't mind having a wank. Two months later, a gift arrived in the mail - it was the shoe, with a note saying "have a nice wank". That really is a great friend.

I love the forum for bringing the world together for peace, love and wank.

River

Jun 15, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Padovano ] ++
I thought I met a new friend on the forum, but he stalked me and tried to kill me. Not much of a friend I would say. Then there was a young woman that I really enjoyed talking with. She posted a pic and I told her I really liked her shoes and that I wouldn't mind having a wank. Two months later, a gift arrived in the mail - it was the shoe, with a note saying "have a nice wank". That really is a great friend.

I love the forum for bringing the world together for peace, love and wank.
Isnt it beautiful when people can cum together through the internet :D (ok so that was a little sick)

And talking about internet people. Heres what ive got so far:

- Loads of cool buddies from here
- Some kick ass designer people who i stalk (hellobard.com for example)
- 1 Nigerian Scammer. Hes a good guy and was kind enough to send me some money :D. He invited me to nigeria so he can kill me, nice dude :D
- 1 Somalian refugee who hates me because im a women :D
- 2 black guys who sent me love letters (death threats) for ripping off the Nigerian :D
And about 17 other people who hate me because im superior and beautiful :D

Its a great thing this internet :D

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
I used to be of the opinion that giving personal info over the internet was like inviting people to stalk you, rape you, kill you, etc. But now that I have met somebody here on the forum, I have changed my mind.

I love you, Size 7 (US) Tom Ford for Gucci black Slingback. I want to make love you and then send you on vacation in Lithuania, while I give a proper rogering to your sister, lefty. Ahh, love is in the cyber air.

River

Jun 15, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Fliakis ] ++
very well really. not many people can smile when they receive death threats.
I wasnt smiling at the time, but now im smiling.

Actually wait a minute your right, im gonna flee to Lithuania. Can you put me up until i get on my feet :D?

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by River ] ++

Isnt it beautiful when people can cum together through the internet :D (ok so that was a little sick)

And talking about internet people. Heres what ive got so far:

- Loads of cool buddies from here
- Some kick ass designer people who i stalk (hellobard.com for example)
- 1 Nigerian Scammer. Hes a good guy and was kind enough to send me some money :D. He invited me to nigeria so he can kill me, nice dude :D
- 1 Somalian refugee who hates me because im a women :D
- 2 black guys who sent me love letters (death threats) for ripping off the Nigerian :D
And about 17 other people who hate me because im superior and beautiful :D

Its a great thing this internet :D
Hehe :D

I enjoyed reading your blog very, very much River. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)