Forum friends? (18 Viewers)

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003
Slowly the best posters of this forum are going DISCO....

Paul (Shadowfax)...Sergio (whatever the fuk his nickname of the day was)...Emma Mac and sometimes Mac because he saw "the whole picture"...

Paul's exit may ultimately make the forum slip down from other Juve forums in terms of quality posts about Juve.

Plus its quite clear the bullshite that goes on here...a moderator is right no matter what even when they act like fekkin children and whine.

I have no problems right now but its sad that slowly slowly the best are 'hitting road' because of childish bullshite spewn from the higher ups.

P.S. I don't know why I posted this here....

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++

you are too nice
and his breath smells again...

Everyone here tries to be a wise cracking comedian but Fliakis takes the cake....
and sometimes Pado fills in the 'rest'.

Don Bes...bahh .... good one line come backs but its getting old like his crusty grey t-shirt.

River

Jun 15, 2004
++ [ originally posted by IncuboRossonero ] ++
Slowly the best posters of this forum are going DISCO....

Paul (Shadowfax)...Sergio (whatever the fuk his nickname of the day was)...Emma Mac and sometimes Mac because he saw "the whole picture"...

Paul's exit may ultimately make the forum slip down from other Juve forums in terms of quality posts about Juve.

Plus its quite clear the bullshite that goes on here...a moderator is right no matter what even when they act like fekkin children and whine.

I have no problems right now but its sad that slowly slowly the best are 'hitting road' because of childish bullshite spewn from the higher ups.

P.S. I don't know why I posted this here....
Actually Mac is long gone, he hasnt been here since I joined. And Emma has stopped using the internet altogether lately.

And i feel bad, I kept bagging on Paul just before he left.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by River ] ++

Actually Mac is long gone, he hasnt been here since I joined. And Emma has stopped using the internet altogether lately.

And i feel bad, I kept bagging on Paul just before he left.
It seemed like the "Terrorism" thread had a part in that. Ahh its a hell hole.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
++ [ originally posted by IncuboRossonero ] ++

and his breath smells again...

Everyone here tries to be a wise cracking comedian but Fliakis takes the cake....
and sometimes Pado fills in the 'rest'.

Don Bes...bahh .... good one line come backs but its getting old like his crusty grey t-shirt.
fvck you man.
if you read the whole thread you'll see that a lot of people posted posts like mine there.
so look round you before you post a bullshit post like this one here.

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by fred weasley ] ++
fvck you man.
if you read the whole thread you'll see that a lot of people posted posts like mine there.
so look round you before you post a bullshit post like this one here.
by the way...not to make you look like a complete utter fukking moron but only the first sentence of my thread was directed at you.

Sit Bubu sit...Good Dog.

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++

What did Ian say?
As I recall, it was during the argument about Paul discounting things said by us posters because only the "real" Juventini in the curva knew anything about Juve. Paul defended his position, and it looked like the argument was resolved when Ian came along and crucified him with examples of Paul's predatory posts regarding having to be in the stadium to have a valid point of view.

Something like that. Anyway, that was the last time I saw Paul post anything.

Roverbhoy

Jul 31, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Padovano ] ++
I think Paul left because Ian got him with such a zinger, and no come-back was possible.

Didn't Paul say he was going to the Olympics for three or four weeks and wouldn't be posting?....or did I miss a hum dinger of a barney:confused:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)