Forum friends? (2 Viewers)

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++

little nicky you know what i am going to say so why even bother
Well, you got to admit Incubo has a point there, Bessy. You do have a lot of one-liners. But then again, what's wrong with them?

Jan 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Seven ] ++

Well, you got to admit Incubo has a point there, Bessy. You do have a lot of one-liners. But then again, what's wrong with them?

he doesnt like that i put my nose everywhere he goes and then i just say " i dont care what you say/think"

River

Jun 15, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++
I'm afraid I might be just as controversial as you River. This is a place where I could let off a little steam. :D
heh from now on im posting about nice things like knitting, roller skating and day time tv :D

I had something to post but i think its taking it a step to far and ive already taken it a step to far so thats 2 steps to far and 2 steps is to much ;)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I am kinda new here....I think for now all are my friends as we all support Juve...but maybe nekton as i have chatted with him a few times on icq

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by River ] ++
I had something to post but i think its taking it a step to far and ive already taken it a step to far so thats 2 steps to far and 2 steps is to much ;)
Argh! Stop, or I'll have to start editing posts for punctuation. :eek:

River

Jun 15, 2004
Yeah, I just started typing, and meant to stop, but it just kept coming out of my brain, faster than i can control it, and this is the result. :D

Edited for Punctuation:- Mikhail

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by River ] ++

heh from now on im posting about nice things like knitting, roller skating and day time tv :D

:LOL:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)