Forum friends? (18 Viewers)

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Padovano ] ++

I could say because they are two pricks that have more in common than they would like to admit, but it is probably because both consider themselves to be the alpha male of this gorilla pack. Too busy chest thumping to accept the other's existance.

Just one wanker's humble opinion.
Nah I don't think its that...one guy always thinks he has the intellectual answer to it all when in fact its all based on a book he pushes down people's throats as if boasting he read it and others didn't. Problem is sometimnes he gets caught up in his bullshite theories not realizing that it makes it easier to uncover what a crock of shite he is in terms of the persona he keeps making people believe. Next time I have a crack at it I'll show you what I mean.

Oh yeah and the other guy is Paul. :lazy:

Buy on AliExpress.com

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002
I used to be of the opinion that giving personal info over the internet was like inviting people to stalk you, rape you, kill you, etc. But now that I have met somebody here on the forum, I have changed my mind.
The same here, so I needed much time to reveal myself a bit and now I give all that personal staff to people I know long and well. Of course not directly on the net, but in emails, chats.
It's quite nice now.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
I have no problems giving out my personal details over the net. Like anyone would bother stalking me ;)

And if they do, bring it on beotch :boxing:

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by vitoria_Ally ] ++
Giving your personal details on the net, is like giving them to every person on the street, whoever ask you about sth...
Do you do that? ;)
Well, not really, the people who walk the same streets as I live where I live, that's a pretty big dif. ;)

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002
It's about sth else: it's about giving personal details to strangers,
I dont like doing that, even if they live far away and cant knock my door ;)

Let me correct myself: it's inconvenient for me to give strangers such details, rather mental barreer, than real threat.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
Exactly, I dont thing Nick would coume here all the way from the US (or whereever he is) to stalk me. If he were closer tho... ;)

Anyways, not like I give people my phone number, bank account numbers, addresses and offer them a copy of my house key ;)

River

Jun 15, 2004
++ [ originally posted by vitoria_Ally ] ++

Are we talking about Emma? *nosy me* :angel:

Wow, you've got so much more posts, since I was here last time!
Yeah, and Mac. But Mac was never here since i joined.

And thats because i have so much less of a life than i used to :D. Its summer though.

++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++

Hehe :D

I enjoyed reading your blog very, very much River. :)

And about the whole personal details thing. I think its always ok unless youve done something to really piss those people off. Or have gotten yourself some kind of image that alot of people would want to beat you up for.

One of the guys that sent me a threat mentioned my university, it was in my profile on blogger i think though. So actually if he did want to find me it really wouldnt be hard. How many people called River are there at my uni :D

Good thing im living with Mac next year eh :D

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
O.K. Riv, I just read some of your blog (first blog I have ever seen btw). Nice to see your making friends over the internet. Why do piss off so many people? My advice:
Quit being a racist
Quit being white trash
and Quit being the pretty idiot that infuriates Nigerian Scam Artists.

See my diplomacy skills? The U.N. should hire me to resolve conflicts.

River

Jun 15, 2004
I didnt mean to piss them off :D And im not racist, people just thought the scammer thing was racist. It aint my fault he was black :D

Ill work on the other things tho :D

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002

As I recall, it was during the argument about Paul discounting things said by us posters because only the "real" Juventini in the curva knew anything about Juve. Paul defended his position, and it looked like the argument was resolved when Ian came along and crucified him with examples of Paul's predatory posts regarding having to be in the stadium to have a valid point of view.

Something like that. Anyway, that was the last time I saw Paul post anything.
I have since talked to Paul, and can assure you that those are not the reasons he decided to leave, or any others that have been mentioned.........

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by River ] ++

And about the whole personal details thing. I think its always ok unless youve done something to really piss those people off. Or have gotten yourself some kind of image that alot of people would want to beat you up for.

One of the guys that sent me a threat mentioned my university, it was in my profile on blogger i think though. So actually if he did want to find me it really wouldnt be hard. How many people called River are there at my uni :D

Good thing im living with Mac next year eh :D
Yeah, I know you're not a racist. I think some of your responses to the guys that sent the hate mail were rather funny too, but I can see why some people could get offended. Hopefully someone will not take it too seriously and actually harm you. :)

How did you start doing that blogging thing anyway?

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by River ] ++

Actually wait a minute your right, im gonna flee to Lithuania. Can you put me up until i get on my feet :D?
Don't do it, he's trying to abuse you, he wants you're shoes, not you!!! :scared: :eek:

So it will be much easier if you'll just send me those shoes... :fingerscrossed:

River

Jun 15, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++

Yeah, I know you're not a racist. I think some of your responses to the guys that sent the hate mail were rather funny too, but I can see why some people could get offended. Hopefully someone will not take it too seriously and actually harm you. :)

How did you start doing that blogging thing anyway?
go to www.blogger.com and register. Its all done already, you just gotta post :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)