Forum friends? (2 Viewers)

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by River ] ++
the quote i made. nevermind.

I really cant be bothered listening too and replying to lilliana. it makes me feel bad. Bad like when stealing an old ladies seat on the bus.
then don't do it.

don't reply me.
is simple like that!

put me in your ignore list and you won't feel bad anymore....

River

Jun 15, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++

you are too nice
no you are :) Or you wouldnt let Lilliana step all over you ;)

++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++
then don't do it.

don't reply me.
is simple like that!

put me in your ignore list and you won't feel bad anymore....
If you didnt jump out of the bush like a ****ing panther every now and then i wouldnt have to. And besides when you take that seat on the bus, you dont really care about making the old ladie stand because you are tired and want to relax and hell you can even get a funny kinda kick out of it. But later that day you might thing back and realise that that poor old ladie might have really needed that seat, you know what im saying?

And furthermore im not saying I could kick your ass, your bigger than me. But just one time when someone that you remind me of slighty was really annoying me and punched me, i hit her on the head with a wine bottle and put the ****er on the floor. So you never know do ya?

Anyways its like you really want me to ignore you, is that some kinda achievement or something? :D I dont want to ignore you because its funny to watch you.

nedved34

Oct 3, 2002
++ [ originally posted by River ] ++

And furthermore im not saying I could kick your ass, your bigger than me. But just one time when someone that you remind me of slighty was really annoying me and punched me, i hit her on the head with a wine bottle and put the ****er on the floor. So you never know do ya?
damnnnnn girl :eek: :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)