Forum friends? (16 Viewers)

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
My best buddy here is defenitly Donaldo;),the nicest is probably Graham,and the funniest a combination of Deej - Z and Incubo.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by River ] ++

no you are :) Or you wouldnt let Lilliana step all over you ;)

If you didnt jump out of the bush like a ****ing panther every now and then i wouldnt have to. And besides when you take that seat on the bus, you dont really care about making the old ladie stand because you are tired and want to relax and hell you can even get a funny kinda kick out of it. But later that day you might thing back and realise that that poor old ladie might have really needed that seat, you know what im saying?

And furthermore im not saying I could kick your ass, your bigger than me. But just one time when someone that you remind me of slighty was really annoying me and punched me, i hit her on the head with a wine bottle and put the ****er on the floor. So you never know do ya?

Anyways its like you really want me to ignore you, is that some kinda achievement or something? :D I dont want to ignore you because its funny to watch you.
River, your scaring me.........:eek:

River

Jun 15, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Lilianna ] ++
ok,i am the guilty one again! :fero: :wallbang:
yeah you are :)

++ [ originally posted by Vinman ] ++

River, your scaring me.........:eek:
youve just scratched the surface :D

but physical violence isnt something i do often, just in extreme circumstances :angel:

Fred

Oct 2, 2003

yeah you are :)

youve just scratched the surface :D

but physical violence isnt something i do often, just in extreme circumstances :angel:
it would take a lot of bravery to say that to lili's face:D

River

Jun 15, 2004
++ [ originally posted by fred weasley ] ++
it would take a lot of bravery to say that to lili's face:D
yeah sure it would. :rolleyes: Why are people here scared of Lilliana?
Im not that scared of someone who 'fights online' and likes to be known as a mean ***** online. Besides she wants me to. Im only doing what she wants.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004

Im not that scared of someone who 'fights online' and likes to be known as a mean ***** online. Besides she wants me to. Im only doing what she wants.
Yeah you don't want back down from these conflicts. :)

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004

I am not scared of Lilliana, and I don't think anybody else is.

We are just trying to avoid her.

River

Jun 15, 2004
Whats there to back down from? This isnt real. It sucks to see Lilliana say things to people and then those people almost apologise. If I had a dick id telll her to suck it.

Its just like, whats Lilliana without this '*****' image. The answer is just another of those crazy fans every team has that fantasise about the players/player, use to many smilies and TyPE LiKe THiS.

And I dont mean to start this again, but I wanted to say that because its on mind when I see her beating on people. I do entertain myself with her though, but for others it seems like im just a stupid idiot arguing on a forum.

She feeds of me to survive and I dont like it. I gotta peal the bitch of my back ;)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Whats there to back down from? This isnt real. It sucks to see Lilliana say things to people and then those people almost apologise. If I had a dick id telll her to suck it.

Its just like, whats Lilliana without this '*****' image. The answer is just another of those crazy fans every team has that fantasise about the players/player, use to many smilies and TyPE LiKe THiS.

And I dont mean to start this again, but I wanted to say that because its on mind when I see her beating on people. I do entertain myself with her though, but for others it seems like im just a stupid idiot arguing on a forum.

She feeds of me to survive and I dont like it. I gotta peal the bitch of my back ;)
:LOL:Nicely said River.

Well, at least your arguments are understandable. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)