Forum Bugs & Suggestions (19 Viewers)

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Can we remove the images of players (many no longer with the team) from the banners. Please revert back to something simple with black white gray solid backgrounds with the :J: or :watermark: logos in the corner.

Pls discuss

OP
Marty

Marty

tuz
Administrator
Jul 2, 2005
  • Thread Starter #2,309
    Yes I'm for that. Or perhaps just update the old ones, I quite like the look of images in the header background.

OP
    Marty

Marty

tuz
    Administrator
    Jul 2, 2005
  • Thread Starter #2,314
    I've removed some old images for now, I kept some old legends though, let me know if you disagree. Also, if there are any new pics you'd like to add as well.

mondo1

May 14, 2006
    Dont really know where to post it but I have some issues with tapatalk. It’s slow and lags like crazy! Anyone else having these issues ? Took me 5 mins to write this massage. Always need to close and reopen to atleast have a chance to read / write something.

I have an iPhone 11 so not sure if that’s the problem but should be working ?! Anything I can switch off to up the performance ?

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

OP
    Marty

Marty

tuz
    Administrator
    Jul 2, 2005
  • Thread Starter #2,316
    Dont really know where to post it but I have some issues with tapatalk. It’s slow and lags like crazy! Anyone else having these issues ? Took me 5 mins to write this massage. Always need to close and reopen to atleast have a chance to read / write something.

I have an iPhone 11 so not sure if that’s the problem but should be working ?! Anything I can switch off to up the performance ?

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
    I'll check and see if there is a newer version of the Tapatalk plugin later and if so update it. :)

OP
    Marty

Marty

tuz
    Administrator
    Jul 2, 2005
  • Thread Starter #2,319
    For what it is worth I upgraded to the latest version of the plugin on the server and tested it, it seems to work well. :)

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
    Jan 5, 2006
    For what it is worth I upgraded to the latest version of the plugin on the server and tested it, it seems to work well. :)
    I can't log in with tapatalk anymore. It's giving me "CURL: Operation timed out after 5001 milliseconds with 0 bytes received..."

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)