OP
Marty

Marty

tuz
Administrator
Jul 2, 2005
  • Thread Starter #1,748
    New add-on: Who replied

Find out who has replied to a thread. Click the 3 dots in the top right next to "Watch" thread to see who has replied to a thread.

whoreplied.png

Edit: Updated a bunch of add-ons as well. Report issues if you find any.

OP
    Marty

Marty

tuz
    Administrator
    Jul 2, 2005
  • Thread Starter #1,750
    Upgrading some server software. I've upgraded from PHP 7.1.X to 7.3.2 (which is the current stable version), should be a nice speed increase.

Let me know if you find any issues.

Edit: Noticed a small issue with an add-on through the logs, downgraded PHP to 7.2.X which solved the issue. So, still a decent speed increase over 7.1.X.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
    Again, it should be Capitan Giorgio Chiellini, Capitan Gianluigi Buffon, and Capitan Alessandro Del Piero.

Please, let's respect our club's native language.

OP
    Marty

Marty

tuz
    Administrator
    Jul 2, 2005
  • Thread Starter #1,755
    Post ratings disabled for a while during updates.

Edit: Some expected slowdowns also.

OP
    Marty

Marty

tuz
    Administrator
    Jul 2, 2005
  • Thread Starter #1,756
    Sorry about that, upgrade caused quite a few issues so I had to revert and do the upgrade again. So we had to drop a few posts unfortunately.

Back now. And on the latest version of XenForo :D

EDIT: For those who missed the action I upgraded to the latest version of XenForo (2.0.12) and also upgraded some add-ons. An add-on that caused huge issues was the post ratings add-on and it was impossible to downgrade it again, it caused slowdowns of the site and the ratings no longer worked properly.

So I had to restore from a database backup that was done this afternoon just before upgrading. After restoring I've again upgraded some add-ons, excluding the post ratings add-on. Cheers :hi:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)