Forum Bugs & Suggestions (26 Viewers)

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
I still haven't figured out how to multi-quote. What I have to do is click 'reply' on a post, which then moves the page to the bottom where the text box is, and then I have to scroll back up to the other post I want to quote and click 'reply' on that post as well.
Click "quote" on all the posts you want to quote, then scroll to the bottom and click "insert quotes."

Buy on AliExpress.com

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
I liked in previous forum that you could turn off reputation in settings. I wonder will something similar be implemented with posts ratings. It seems some people are solving feuds by disliking posts of members they dont get along with, without even bothering to read the context. It might discourage new members from sticking around unless they go along with popular/prevalent opinion. My two bits. :)

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011
I liked in previous forum that you could turn off reputation in settings. I wonder will something similar be implemented with posts ratings. It seems some people are solving feuds by disliking posts of members they dont get along with, without even bothering to read the context. It might discourage new members from sticking around unless they go along with popular/prevalent opinion. My two bits. :)
@Nedved96 :maddy:

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
Kind of ironic that my most liked post on this forum to date is the one where I shat all over you @Klovn :hihi:

Anyway, even if this option did exist, I probably wouldn’t use it because dislikes don’t bother me. The nice feeling of when someone likes/funnies/agrees with your post far outweighs it.

Last edited:
OP
Marty

Marty

tuz
Administrator
Jul 2, 2005
  • Thread Starter #1,695
    Yes I agree with you but there's no simple way to turn it off at the moment. It would be possible to hide the reputation by creating a new style and removing the reputation icons in it but it would still but you and be visible under the alerts in the top right corner.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
    Apr 14, 2005
    Kind of ironic that my most liked post on this forum to date is the one where I shat all over you @Klovn :hihi:

Anyway, even if this option did exist, I probably wouldn’t use it because dislikes don’t bother me. The nice feeling of when someone likes/funnies/agrees with your post far outweighs it.
    I'm of the opinion to just ban you and @Klovn as we don't really care about your little tiff, so this is last warning, put each other on ignore or get banned

Jul 13, 2010
    [mobile version] there is no page navigation option on top of thread, I have to scroll down to change page. Also I can't input page number manually (we'll in the link I can, but you know...)

OP
    Marty

Marty

tuz
    Administrator
    Jul 2, 2005
  • Thread Starter #1,700
    [mobile version] there is no page navigation option on top of thread, I have to scroll down to change page. Also I can't input page number manually (we'll in the link I can, but you know...)
    Ah yes I never noticed that. The top navigation is missing on the Xenith based themes and Juventuz Dark too. I'll see if it can be fixed this weekend.

For now if it's too bothersome you can use Juventuz or Juventuz Retro for example or one of the other styles. Select from bottom left.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 26)