Forum Bugs & Suggestions (6 Viewers)

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
For one year I haven't been able to access contes thread, maybe something wrong with ones and zeros in the server?

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Fresh has been IP banned and no one really seems to know why. Not sure if this is a bug here or on his end but... :D

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Whenever I post something in a thread it always comes out as a double, like this.. Anybody know how to fix it?

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Can it have to do something with your connection?

Like does it load like forever if you press "post" and then asks you if you want stay or leave the page?

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009

Like does it load like forever if you press "post" and then asks you if you want stay or leave the page?
Yeah, that's exactly what happens. Know how to fix it?

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, that's exactly what happens. Know how to fix it?

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Thanks Piotr, but the double post option isn't available for me. Everything else is there but not 'double post per reply'.

ransagy

Jun 22, 2012
Lately, Every time i load the site i am logged out, and logging in even when checking "remember me" gives me a "invalid redirect (http :// juventuz.com)" page. It does log in, but it doesn't remember it at all.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Clear your cookies, restart browser.

If you're logging in from a bookmark then delete it and make a new one once you have signed in again.

ransagy

Jun 22, 2012
I could have sworn i did that, a few times even.
Anyway, Seems to have worked. Logged out, cookies cleared, forced a refresh in Chrome (ctrl+shift+r) and reopened browser to get a new session and logged in.
Seems OK now, Thanks @JuveJay :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)