Forum Bugs & Suggestions (8 Viewers)

Apr 15, 2006
Just had a look and the records are exactly the same as they have been since 2005, it's how the domains are setup in the control panel. Found it a bit odd you'd react 10 years later :p

The subdomain only has a CNAME for FTP. Trying to add a CNAME for the subdomain will result in an error in the control panel. I'm pretty sure it's setup correctly. DNS Stuff says all records are fine.

What exactly is the issue you're having?
No issue at all. Just curious since I work for a CDN and it's interesting to see how DNS is configured for different sites. :)

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
This forum is buggy as fuck for me on Tapatalk on iPhone. . Doesn't update when I get new notifications, shows quotes by posters in a thread with the username of random members (weird as fuck).

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
This forum is buggy as fuck for me on Tapatalk on iPhone. . Doesn't update when I get new notifications, shows quotes by posters in a thread with the username of random members (weird as fuck).
I get a notification on Tapatalk that someone quoted me, i click on this and have a infinite loading screen. Must go back to the notifications screen and click again for it to work.

OP
Marty

Marty

tuz
Administrator
Jul 2, 2005
  • Thread Starter #339
    Yeah that's happened for me a few times too. This app is the biggest piece of garbage ever.
    Actually their first version (a few years back) was solid, they added too many silly features and functions, it feels pretty bloated nowadays.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)