Forum Bugs & Suggestions (30 Viewers)

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
whenever I post the post is doubled. Why is that?

- - - Updated - - -

whenever I post the post is doubled. Why is that?

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
@Marty - I think our forum's server-side Tapatalk plug-in needs an update. There are common XML parser errors that occur where the iOS and other clients throw "2203" errors.

OP
Marty

Marty

tuz
Administrator
Jul 2, 2005
  • Thread Starter #291
    @Marty - I think our forum's server-side Tapatalk plug-in needs an update. There are common XML parser errors that occur where the iOS and other clients throw "2203" errors.

Cheers for the notice mate :)

I've just upgraded it to the latest version of the plugin, please let me know if there are any issues. That goes for all our Tapatalk users of course :)

Völler

Always spot on
    May 6, 2012
    @Marty, how is it going with the 'edit' problem? Sometimes you can't edit your posts. I haven't really noticed a pattern, but when you try to edit your post you'll often get a blank post where your post was supposed to be.

OP
    Marty

Marty

tuz
    Administrator
    Jul 2, 2005
  • Thread Starter #298
    @Marty, how is it going with the 'edit' problem? Sometimes you can't edit your posts. I haven't really noticed a pattern, but when you try to edit your post you'll often get a blank post where your post was supposed to be.
    Hmm that sounds like the connection to the server is timing out or that the cache is. Does it happen for certain posts? Is it resolved by refreshing?

Völler

Always spot on
    May 6, 2012
    Hmm that sounds like the connection to the server is timing out or that the cache is. Does it happen for certain posts? Is it resolved by refreshing?
    It happens for certain posts (maybe certain threads, I'm not sure). It's not resolved by refreshing, no.

- - - Updated - - -

Here's an example:
    http://forum.juventuz.org/threads/40141-Euro-2016-General-Discussion-Thread?p=5113658&viewfull=1#post5113658
    When I try to edit this post, I get a blank post where my original post was supposed to be.

However, with this post in the same thread, the edit function works just fine:
    http://forum.juventuz.org/threads/40141-Euro-2016-General-Discussion-Thread?p=5115120&viewfull=1#post5115120

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 29)