Forum Bugs & Suggestions (8 Viewers)

Should we have a private forum with post restrictions (minimum posts to view)?

• Yes please

• No thanks

• No, but setup a private forum for members

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tyouto

catenaccio
Aug 8, 2011
i don't know
but they generated automaticly if i post facebook video link from this
Code:
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=599489153424940
to this
HTML:
[media=facebook]599489153424940[/media]
so i assume it's one of forum function that doesn't work

Buy on AliExpress.com

Marty

tuz
Administrator
Jul 2, 2005
Database crashed, server rebooted and some database work done. Let me know if you find any issues.

Edit: Yeah I'm also reindexing the search database now so it might be a few minutes before searching is back to normal.

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
So, due to the incredible amounts of repeat postings as people don't check what was posted previously, would it be possible to insert a 'wages' fine. I'm on this football forum on facebook, and if posts/articles/news are repeated, the offender gets 'waged'. Now naturally because that forum is between friends, there is no actual fining, but here, since there is cash from vbookie...would it be possible to insert a system to 'fine' a repeat post like 300 cash or something?

I'm just suggesting it, because whenever an article comes out, it tends to be posted around 10 times...which gets annoying...obviously if its a lot of work leave it!

- - - Updated - - -

Also, whenever I try to change my avatar, i'm getting this message: "Upload failed due to failure writing temporary file."

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Also, whenever I try to change my avatar, i'm getting this message: "Upload failed due to failure writing temporary file."
@Cuti - I assume you are getting this with the URL method? I get it too @Marty

Workaround for now is to save it to a folder and add it that way via 'Browse'.

Ragazza

Calciopoli Director
Jul 22, 2013
@Cuti - I assume you are getting this with the URL method? I get it too @Marty

Workaround for now is to save it to a folder and add it that way via 'Browse'.
That happens on another vBulletin forum I'm on too & their admin was unable to fix it, so I think it might be a glitch with the software rather than something that can be fixed on the individual forum. But yeah, uploading from your computer works fine.

Also, I'm having a problem with this forum on the Tapatalk app that I don't have with other forums - I have it set to show all unread posts, but it doesn't update after I've viewed a thread, it acts like I haven't read them even though I have. Also, it only shows unread posts from the past couple hours, so when I've gone longer than that without viewing the forum I still have to manually check every forum section for new posts. Am I the only one with this problem or is there a reason it's like this? Don't know if it's ever been brought up before.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)