Forum Bugs & Suggestions (10 Viewers)

Should we have a private forum with post restrictions (minimum posts to view)?

• Yes please

• No thanks

• No, but setup a private forum for members

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
Do a "matchday stream links" section or something. When I look for a stream to a game I go to certain websites but sometimes (like against Udinese) the stream all were so bad quality I was desperate to find something else - I went here to look in the match thread but there people post live commentary and some just post "VIDAL!!!!!" or "Pirlo /facepalm" and all those comments make it almost impossible to go back and find the stream people actually post.. So.. An admin thread or something with streams only (streams not found on Sportlemon) or something so you easily can find what you need in a second.

Maybe even streams that works! Streams that are working before posted?

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Do a "matchday stream links" section or something. When I look for a stream to a game I go to certain websites but sometimes (like against Udinese) the stream all were so bad quality I was desperate to find something else - I went here to look in the match thread but there people post live commentary and some just post "VIDAL!!!!!" or "Pirlo /facepalm" and all those comments make it almost impossible to go back and find the stream people actually post.. So.. An admin thread or something with streams only (streams not found on Sportlemon) or something so you easily can find what you need in a second.

Just bookmark the below link and you won't need anyone to give you any link.

http://www.wiziwig.tv/competition.php?part=sports&discipline=football

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004

I doubt a feature like that could be added because most streams aside from like bet365 are illegal.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

When I post in this thread I don't see it show up in the latest posts, so I guess noone is likely to see it.
like Martin said, threads in the Technology sub-forum(some of them at least) don't get listed under the new posts page.

Fix it Marty!!

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
Just bookmark the below link and you won't need anyone to give you any link.

http://www.wiziwig.tv/competition.php?part=sports&discipline=football
Rojadirecta.es also provides good streams but I run Mac so sopcast isn't a solution.. Veetle is the only software service i can use.. Most streams are crap on the "known" websites and sometimes people post random streams in very high quality - the the chinese stream against Udinese; that was the only good quality stream I could find for the Udinese game for instance - and who just find a chinese stream without speaking chinese?!

A share-your-preffered-stream thread or tap would be fapable!

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
Still getting that message whenever I'm on forum index. It's related to widgets on right (latest videos, serie a table), maybe because of that tuz went down.

LowLife

Jan 7, 2011
Is there any chance to modify the notification when you ignore a member. It's just too big and annoying. Just check out the font size one stylesheet (CSS) ?

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Just wanted to point out that when you type in juventuz.org it directs you to some other site. Parallel Plesk Panel or something. Not a problem really, just saying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)