Forum Bugs & Suggestions (9 Viewers)

Should we have a private forum with post restrictions (minimum posts to view)?

• Yes please

• No thanks

• No, but setup a private forum for members

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
On another note. Whenever I post, it says "Click if you want to leave the page", so I click and not only do I not "leave the page" but I double post. Looks like others are having the same issue.

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
General Long for me. Wish there were some cheaper alternatives but most taste like shit if you compare to General.
:agree: The worst of the major brands is Göteborgs Rapé :inter:

Snus has been around for years in the US.

Pfft...I've been buying that out of desperation the last couple of years. It's absolute crap and watered down in comparison.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Snus is supposed to be healtheir than cigs but the.main reason people smoke is because of the smoke itself.
I thought it was an alternative to traditional chewing tobacco. Since you don't have to spit.

Pfft...I've been buying that out of desperation the last couple of years. It's absolute crap and watered down in comparison.
I used it to stay awake back when I was firefighting, it would take like three packets to get the same feeling as one pitch of the real stuff.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Any progress on getting the 'go to first new post' to take you to the post rather than just going to the top of the page that post is on?

Marty

tuz
Administrator
Jul 2, 2005
Bugs fixed:

* "New Posts" take you to the first unread post, not the top of the page.

Added feature:

* "Today's Posts" added next to "New Posts". Normally this only shows up for guests

What else:

* Upgraded to the latest version of Tapatalk for the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)