Forum Bugs & Suggestions (11 Viewers)

Should we have a private forum with post restrictions (minimum posts to view)?

• Yes please

• No thanks

• No, but setup a private forum for members

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Cool. Thanks, Marty.

I don't know if we need a Tapatalk plugin upgrade on the servers, but I often get permission errors on my mobile that the Tapatalk support site traces back to the need for an upgrade.

IMO, it's terrible software release policy to have client functionality so dependent on brittle, minor-version-number server releases. But that's what they seem to do...

Marty

tuz
Administrator
Jul 2, 2005
Cool. Thanks, Marty.

I don't know if we need a Tapatalk plugin upgrade on the servers, but I often get permission errors on my mobile that the Tapatalk support site traces back to the need for an upgrade.

IMO, it's terrible software release policy to have client functionality so dependent on brittle, minor-version-number server releases. But that's what they seem to do...
Hmm don't know what else I can do there, we do run the latest version :/

PiN7uRiCCHi0

Aug 18, 2010
Well as far as I can tell there was no downtime, I bet this is DNS issues.

To those of you having problems, add this to your hosts file:

46.4.40.204 juventuz.org
46.4.40.204 www.juventuz.org
46.4.40.204 forum.juventuz.org

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hosts_(file)

Until I find a permanent solution that'll work for you. I still can't figure out why some of you are still having problems connecting though, the site is setup correctly. Hmm...
Thank you, Marty.

I hope this works. :xfinger:

Marty

tuz
Administrator
Jul 2, 2005
That reminds me, haven't tested the doubleposts mod so I'll do that now by quickly making two identical posts.

---------- Post added 31.01.2012 at 00:01 ---------- Previous post was 30.01.2012 at 23:38 ----------

That reminds me, haven't tested the doubleposts mod so I'll do that now by quickly making two identical posts.

Hmm maybe not perfect :p

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Is there some kinda feature we can add that tells you the % of your total posts that your posts in a certain thread make up? For example, if I have 100 posts and 70 of them are in the Elia thread - besides saying that something is wrong with me - it will say 70% of my posts have been made in the Elia thread.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Is there some kinda feature we can add that tells you the % of your total posts that your posts in a certain thread make up? For example, if I have 100 posts and 70 of them are in the Elia thread - besides saying that something is wrong with me - it will say 70% of my posts have been made in the Elia thread.
You could just get your total number of posts in the Elia thread (60) - I checked :D and divide it by your total # of posts then x by 100.

∴ (60/26,867) x 100 = 0.22%.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Okay, true. But what i really should have said was like a whole break down of you post ratio. It'd be interesting to look at where the most of some people's 20,000+ wastes of bandwidth (me included) went :D

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011

Marty

tuz
Administrator
Jul 2, 2005
Yeah it's the style that's not compatible with this version of the forum software. I intend to fix it soon but it's not a 5 minute fix, I have to redo the whole style.

For now you can switch to Morbid Blue from the dropdown menu in the bottom left.

tyouto

catenaccio
Aug 8, 2011
Yeah it's the style that's not compatible with this version of the forum software. I intend to fix it soon but it's not a 5 minute fix, I have to redo the whole style.

For now you can switch to Morbid Blue from the dropdown menu in the bottom left.
great :tup:
take your time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)