Forum Bugs & Suggestions (78 Viewers)

Should we have a private forum with post restrictions (minimum posts to view)?

• Yes please

• No thanks

• No, but setup a private forum for members

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 29, 2006
Maybe not the right topic, but I can't find a way to edit my signature or change my avatar. Profile control panel (or whatever the name exactly was) seems to be missing or inactive. Is there something I am missing or this is a genuine issue?
Thanks in advance for ur responses.

Buy on AliExpress.com

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
I have absolutely no problems. No double posts or connection issues.

I usually clear my mozilla history after each session,try that.

Maybe not the right topic, but I can't find a way to edit my signature or change my avatar. Profile control panel (or whatever the name exactly was) seems to be missing or inactive. Is there something I am missing or this is a genuine issue?
Thanks in advance for ur responses.
http://forum.juventuz.org/usercp.php

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
I couldn't get onto the Juventuz at all during the match though it seems to be working fine now. I haven't that problems for a few weeks now though it was a little frustrating but I did manage to find a good stream in the end.

Marty

tuz
Administrator
Jul 2, 2005
I couldn't get onto the Juventuz at all during the match though it seems to be working fine now. I haven't that problems for a few weeks now though it was a little frustrating but I did manage to find a good stream in the end.
Well as far as I can tell there was no downtime, I bet this is DNS issues.

To those of you having problems, add this to your hosts file:

46.4.40.204 juventuz.org
46.4.40.204 www.juventuz.org
46.4.40.204 forum.juventuz.org

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hosts_(file)

Until I find a permanent solution that'll work for you. I still can't figure out why some of you are still having problems connecting though, the site is setup correctly. Hmm...

marjin

Jan 28, 2012
Excuse me guys i'm askin here but is there a number of posts or somethin necessary in order to edit my profile and put some avatar/signature?Thanks.

Just noticed the previous post.I found it.

Marty

tuz
Administrator
Jul 2, 2005
Excuse me guys i'm askin here but is there a number of posts or somethin necessary in order to edit my profile and put some avatar/signature?Thanks.
No the link is just hidden because the forum style is a bit broken (made for an earlier version of the forum software)

Anyway, select the morbid blue style from the bottom left style dropdown and you'll see the link.

I'll see if I can fix that bug tomorrow perhaps

Marty

tuz
Administrator
Jul 2, 2005
The Serie A table hasn't updated (the more complete one in the betting section, not the homepage).

Edit: Oh I get it, you have to select match day 20.
You're right though, I had linked to the table that showed match day 19.

Now I've set it so that it points to the latest table. Thanks for spotting :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 78)