Forum Bugs & Suggestions (8 Viewers)

Should we have a private forum with post restrictions (minimum posts to view)?

• Yes please

• No thanks

• No, but setup a private forum for members

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

The Opera refresh problem seems to have "improved" itself. Now when you open the page the first time, it refreshes about 5,6 times and after that it's smooth sailing, untill you open it again. Before every click on a post, thread would force a refresh.

Apr 15, 2006
The Opera refresh problem seems to have "improved" itself. Now when you open the page the first time, it refreshes about 5,6 times and after that it's smooth sailing, untill you open it again. Before every click on a post, thread would force a refresh.
I've hardly seen this happen recently.

BTW V, did you upgrade to the new Opera?

Also Marty, can you change the icon for the new post in the top-left corner of every post to orange for unread posts like the old forum? The current light-blue one is extremely hard to notice.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Is it me or there have been less spammers after the upgrade?

also if possible, can members with 1 post or less be deleted from the database? 99.9% must be spammers and I think a lot are not banned accounts so I thin k they're just waiting for the right moment to come out.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Is it me or there have been less spammers after the upgrade?

also if possible, can members with 1 post or less be deleted from the database? 99.9% must be spammers and I think a lot are not banned accounts so I thin k they're just waiting for the right moment to come out.
That would create a pretty funny situation where a new user signs up, makes a post, the post is deleted and he is banned. He tries again, same thing. Over and over :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)