Forum Bugs & Suggestions (9 Viewers)

Should we have a private forum with post restrictions (minimum posts to view)?

• Yes please

• No thanks

• No, but setup a private forum for members

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

lol I don't know how. Does that happen on all styles? (select from bottom left)
Yeah it does, it's weird. Only on Opera though. But never happened before and doesn't happen anywhere but here. I tried googling about it but didn't find much. Is there some "reset tag" option or something like that on the forum? "Reload page" option in Opera is set to "page default" so I guess the page itself is telling the browser to refresh constantly. :D

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
The forum seems to load really slowly at times, or just loads forever until I give up and close it. Seems to happen a lot when I reply to posts and such. It is also really hard to read all the different threads, don't no if its the font or whatever but yeah. (maybe it's just me), mainly in the hangout thread.

Marty

tuz
Administrator
Jul 2, 2005
Attachment working with Opera.

As for the refresh "bug", it stopped refreshing when I set the following:

Preferences -> Advanced -> Reading -> Browsing - > Redraw when loaded.

Marty

tuz
Administrator
Jul 2, 2005
The forum seems to load really slowly at times, or just loads forever until I give up and close it. Seems to happen a lot when I reply to posts and such. It is also really hard to read all the different threads, don't no if its the font or whatever but yeah. (maybe it's just me), mainly in the hangout thread.
Well if you meant just 30 minutes ago it was because I had to run database queries. Otherwise, yeah it's slow from time to time on the current server.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Attachment working with Opera.

As for the refresh "bug", it stopped refreshing when I set the following:

Preferences -> Advanced -> Reading -> Browsing - > Redraw when loaded.
I tried both of those options before and it didn't fix it. The redraw when loaded option actually started and infinite loop of refreshing without ever rendering the page. As an Opera user for years, the option to use is redraw instantly.

That said, the refresh problem is gone currently. Forum works like normal. Weiiiiird.

Marty

tuz
Administrator
Jul 2, 2005
I tried both of those options before and it didn't fix it. The redraw when loaded option actually started and infinite loop of refreshing without ever rendering the page. As an Opera user for years, the option to use is redraw instantly.

That said, the refresh problem is gone currently. Forum works like normal. Weiiiiird.
Good to hear :)

Yamen

Apr 20, 2007
giving Reps takes you to a whole new page instead of the small window that appears. It was working fine in the morning but now isnt.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Check yo rep Yamen. :p

I think for the new skin, we should have black on the outside like the new one, or blue. Too much white I say.

As for Sticky threads will they be split apart from the non sticky? Like before?

OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #218
    Check yo rep Yamen. :p

I think for the new skin, we should have black on the outside like the new one, or blue. Too much white I say.

As for Sticky threads will they be split apart from the non sticky? Like before?
    Sticky threads have a different background. They already are separated.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)