Forum Bugs & Suggestions (11 Viewers)

Should we have a private forum with post restrictions (minimum posts to view)?

• Yes please

• No thanks

• No, but setup a private forum for members

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marty

tuz
Administrator
Jul 2, 2005
blʘndu;3515101 said:
you can't deactivate it..the blue thread titles was good though
Fixed it for you :)

For future reference to me and mods:

Admin CP > Search for user > edit the values in the bottom right corner for points market. In this case I just removed the custom font.

Marty

tuz
Administrator
Jul 2, 2005
Don't be scared now, I setup a force to read thread over here. All regular members need to read it so it's quite possible you've seen the message already. Once you have read it once you won't ever need to read it again.This is mainly used so that new members have a clue about all the features, especially vBookie so we can spark some interest.

Marty

tuz
Administrator
Jul 2, 2005
Bug fix: Fixed the links in the postbits so they're blue instead of black, has been a bit hard to distinguish regular text from links before.

Apr 15, 2006
Check out THIS post, and hover over the 'Posted via Mobile Device' link below my avatar. The User Agent String reported is so wrong. I'm on Android, not iPhone. And that post was done through Tapatalk, not the Android browser. Not sure if that's a Tapatalk issue or a forum issue.

You can put this one at the bottom of your To-Do list though. Not very important.

The quote feature on talpatalk isn't working. You can see the code...they're all appearing as [quote/]bla bla bla[/ quote]
OMG SAMESIESSSSSS!

Bug fix: Fixed the links in the postbits so they're blue instead of black, has been a bit hard to distinguish regular text from links before.
Can you also make the URL's have an underscore along with being blued?

Marty

tuz
Administrator
Jul 2, 2005
Check out THIS post, and hover over the 'Posted via Mobile Device' link below my avatar. The User Agent String reported is so wrong. I'm on Android, not iPhone. And that post was done through Tapatalk, not the Android browser. Not sure if that's a Tapatalk issue or a forum issue.

You can put this one at the bottom of your To-Do list though. Not very important.
Hmm yeah seems the info is wrong. That Posted via Mobile Device gets added when you post from the Mobile Style, it has nothing to do with Tapatalk. So that's a bit odd :p I'll see if I can add underscore for the links.

Can't access the forum via tapatalk.
Works fine here

Marty

tuz
Administrator
Jul 2, 2005
Reverted back to cookie for storing new posts etc. That way you'll still see the old threads even if you've read them (only not in bold).

Now I'm trying to figure out what's causing the search engine to crap out at times and revert back to the default vbulletin search engine instead of Sphinx, I'm losing my hair here...

The damn SQL server is doing 600-800 queries per second because of that, I swear every single member here search at least 2 times a minute :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)