Forum Bugs & Suggestions (73 Viewers)

Should we have a private forum with post restrictions (minimum posts to view)?

• Yes please

• No thanks

• No, but setup a private forum for members

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lilith

Immortelle
May 19, 2006
Yeah it really should ban me. :p

Anyway Marty I changed my password and it keeps happening since that. I did all the usual "do you want google chrome to remember this password > yes; remember me check box > checked" crap and still.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
- log out
- clear cookies
- if you have FF, check your exceptions(if you don't allow cookies in general) if they have juventuz.org and not .net.

Lilith

Immortelle
May 19, 2006
Thanks for the help guys but I already tried all of the above and it did not work. I also tried run > cmd /k >ipconfig /flushdns in addition to this. It's frustrating that I can't figure it out but I will keep trying and let you guys know if I've figured something out.

---------- Post added 18.04.2012 at 04:54 ----------

The problem seems to be with this forum only because I've tried other sites and remained logged in on those.

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
Thanks for the help guys but I already tried all of the above and it did not work. I also tried run > cmd /k >ipconfig /flushdns in addition to this. It's frustrating that I can't figure it out but I will keep trying and let you guys know if I've figured something out.
---------- Post added 18.04.2012 at 04:54 ----------

The problem seems to be with this forum only because I've tried other sites and remained logged in on those.
I'm having the same problem - again! Clearing cookies/refreshing screens etc. do not work. Other sites are ok! Has something been added to the forum in the last 24 hours? Perhaps that is causing the problem.

Lilith

Immortelle
May 19, 2006

You're telling me. :p

I should probably mention this as well. A couple of days before I changed my password and this whole drama began I unsuccessfully made many attempts to log out of the forum. I unchecked the remember me button and everything and no matter how many times I tried TGF remained logged in, even after I closed the browser and opened a new one.

You try to leave and it refuses to let you go, then you try to stay and it kicks you out on your ass. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 73)