Formula One 2012 (3 Viewers)

CaesarCod

Mar 13, 2008
Telling someone to pull over to let the other win when he was leading the race himself is much worse that swapping out a dudes wing.

I don't deny Alonso's talent and that red Bull has had the faster car....its just really over done. People speak as if he is driving a washing machine out there.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Telling someone to pull over to let the other win when he was leading the race himself is much worse that swapping out a dudes wing.

I don't deny Alonso's talent and that red Bull has had the faster car....its just really over done. People speak as if he is driving a washing machine out there.
I don't agree.

In a race it could be that the car in front is slower than the second one which is slowing him down and could lead to a different team in third position catching both up and passing them both. I remember that was the case in the Alonso video on the previous page (although Ferrari did do one with Barrichello moving over for Schumi in the last lap once which is different). It is kind of like letting both guys have a fair crack and make the best decision for the team/driver based on the race situation.

Changing a wing is more of a sign of favouratism in my opinion as it is more preplanned.

But either way every big team develops a favourite as the season progresses and I am sure if they have one driver going for the title they will get treated better.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
WΏΏdy;3906213 said:
Hey yo! :(

It is the best only after Spa.
Another snoozefest this time :D

The place looks cool but the track is boring. I'm looking forward to the GP in the USA though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)