Formula One 2012 (1 Viewer)

May 22, 2007
Nah, 4 points ahead. Alonso has been screwed out his own game this season, lacking consistency.

Looks like Red Bull have the pace to take the championship again.

May 22, 2007
There are still 5 races left. At this point I wouldn't even write Raikonnen and Hamilton off.
While the Ferrari had competitive pace today (if Massa was doing fastest laps, imagine Alonso's pace), but this weekend was very similar to last season when Vettel dominated.

Lewis and Kimi will have to be supreme, especially the latter, to recover that deficit.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Red Bull are looking strong at the right time.

Alonso was very unlucky in both qualifying and at the start.

Massa's pace was good which is encouraging.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Ferrari should have got Vettel long time ago.
He isn't even that good. Alonso is much better driver than Vettel, the real difference is in their cars. Alonso is always getting more out of his car than what it's built for, Vettel usually delivers, sometimes he doesn't.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
He isn't even that good. Alonso is much better driver than Vettel, the real difference is in their cars. Alonso is always getting more out of his car than what it's built for, Vettel usually delivers, sometimes he doesn't.
Alonso is the better driver but what the hell are Ferrari paying Massa for?

May 22, 2007
Vettel wasn't going to move around now anyway, he's a Red Bull graduate and their success has given him a reason to stick around. And the talk is of him having a clause for 2014 based on a number of factors involving Ferrari. I can't see it. There are a couple of good drivers like Hülkenberg and di Resta still about.

I think there's concrete interest in the idea, or they wouldn't have renewed Massa for one more season.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
I have no idea, Massa is such a meh driver. I'd rather have Maldonado or Di Resta as a second fiddle to Alonso. I'm loving Maldonado a whole lot, actually.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)