Formula One 2012 (3 Viewers)

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
That was very odd from Alonso.

- - - Updated - - -

That's a drive through penalty for Vettel .weee: 4 wheels outside the white lines !

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
As much as i used to hate alonso and as much as i liked vettel, im suprisingly neutral for this championship. Its never happened before for me in F1 :D

All i wasnt now is hamilton to never win again.

That's some nice racing by vettel, reminds me of schumacher ans suzuka 98.

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
Ok i dont think vettle needed to give that place back honestly, he didnt cut the corner. It was more like overtaking from the grass on a straight.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
WΏΏdy;3916435 said:
Ok i dont think vettle needed to give that place back honestly, he didnt cut the corner. It was more like overtaking from the grass on a straight.
The rules specify that you can't overtake if you're not on the track. All 4 wheels were out of bound when he overtook, it amounts to the same as cutting a corner when it comes to the rule book. Trust me, he wouldn't have been instructed to give the place back if they were not certain that a penalty was coming.

If the race ends like this, Alonso is trailing by 1 point with two races to go. God, I love this sport.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
I love Kimi :lol:

The engineer tells him "Next guy behind you is Alonso, we'll keep you updated on his pace"

Kimi :" I know who is behind me, just leave me alone and let me race"

:rofl:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)