Forecast for 2008/2009 (1 Viewer)

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
If we do get Alonso or perhaps even Seedorf, we're a good bet for the CL title. Though, in the race to the scudetto, we're going to be fighting for 4th.

K_Mac

Apr 15, 2006
1- Why is Trez better than Amauri?? we all know that if Trez plays in a team as Palermo he wont score half Amauri's goals, just because we love a player we dont have to insist that he's the best

3- Gerrard , Xavi and Fabregas ARE creative midfielders, plus you mentioned Carrick with the above players then you said Alonso is not a WC..... sure he's better than Carrick

Anyways, the most optimistic Juve fan expects a top 3 finish in Serie A, and that shows the disaster we are in, this board succeeded to change our team into a mid-table team whose fans dream of a CL spot
1. i didn't say trez is better than amauri. you just prove my point here that we need that another top notch goal scorer. amauri could definitely end up being better and more efficient than trez for us.

3. they are creative players, yes, but they aren't that VDV or Diego style ACM that so many Juve fans were calling for this season. They're plugged in the middle and still have some defensive responsibilities. they aren't trequartista style. and you're right,....carrick was bad example

Jun 29, 2008
My Juventus Prediction...

Serie A: 1st Place
Champions League: Winning Final 8 to 1
Euro Cup: 1st Place
World Cup: Juve 3-2 on penalties
Coppa Italia: Eliminated to Piazenza

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
1- Why is Trez better than Amauri?? we all know that if Trez plays in a team as Palermo he wont score half Amauri's goals, just because we love a player we dont have to insist that he's the best
how is trez not better than amauri?
what has amauri achieved that trez hasn't?

amauri has played well for a lower tier team. and only the last few years has received notice and praise.

trez has played at a high-level for years on a top-tier team. he has been regarded as one of the worlds best finishers for years by the football world.

you can ask any coach (excluding our dear friend domenech), keeper, defender and media type who is more dangerous, more productive and flat out better and i guarantee you that David Trezeguet will be the answer.

please disregard the age factor in all of this because age has not slowed down trez either

kindly think before you type

mondo1

May 14, 2006
i think with a bit of luck and no big injury we can go for a second or third place in serie a... i think we r stronger than roma is now (they haven't added a good player yet and they depend to much on totti) i think inter could make it again but maybe mourinho will also fail with his style we don't know yet... about milan i'm not sure... we will see if kaka and ronaldinho can play together (i just have seem then in the nt and they didn't shine) and maybe there will be a bit of a fight in the groupe .... fiorentina had some good transfers and napoli also but hopefully they can not keep it up for 38 games

as for the cl i don't think we will get really far...

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Forecast? Well, we will be seeing a break-down in the La Nina pattern in the coming year, thus possibly reducing the temperature gradient across the United States and parts of Eastern Asia. Look for higher temperatures in Europe during next summer and possibly stronger European windstorms during the most active months. In reality, we might be in limbo between La Nina and El Nino patterns so the we will be seeing a nice mix of pleasant and ferocious weather from New York to Beijing. Watch out for extreme meteorological phenomena in Bangladesh this coming year, in both tornados and cyclones.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)