Football Manager 5 (merge) (5 Viewers)

neath_lad

Jun 25, 2004
does anyone know any players in real life thats on the game? i know someone called luke harrington for swansea city, hes a youth player and he was in my class.

May 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by neath_lad ] ++
does anyone know any players in real life thats on the game? i know someone called luke harrington for swansea city, hes a youth player and he was in my class.
yeah... the player called "David Trezeguet" he was my classmate :p

nahh.. 4 real... yes the player called " Kasper Lorantsen" from Brondby, (u have to pick Denmark to be able to see him) we went on same school... :)

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
Jul 12, 2002
I've played with several of the youth players in the Norwegian premier side Lyn, some are in the senior team.

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
yeah, few guys... Pyry Kärkkäinen, (he plays for our U-19 national team too in real life, and he's pretty nice bloke, still says hello to me and all... :cool: ) Mika Lähderinne, Berat Sadik, Jari Niskanen, Raimo Tuoriniemi... And there are quite many others too, but I won't bother to mention them... :dontcare: :lazy: Some of the guys who I have played against are very good actually... :shocked:

tassard

Jul 30, 2004
ZLATAN!!!!!If you read please answer.

In an e-mail you sent me 1 month before i read that your name is zlatan balta.There is one player with this name in fm,from the same country with you,with the same birth date with you,with favoured club JUVENTUS.

Do you know him?

OP

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
  • Thread Starter #528
    Surely a regen, I was one of the guys whose details and picture got into the game to be used for future computer generated players.

OP

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
  • Thread Starter #531
    I agree, I beat Chievo 4-0 and Kapo had 3 assists. I had to pay almost 25 mil € for him, but he was worth every penny.

OP

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
  • Thread Starter #534
    Yeah, he's just been name Serie A Player of the Year, with Olivera coming in second. Olivera was also named Serie A Young Player of the Year, with Van Der Vaart coming third there, and Pelizzoli was named Serie A Keeper of the Year, and I had 4 players in the team of the year. I finished 3rd in the end, a point in front of Juve, after they lost 2-1 to Milan in the last round.

Sep 28, 2002
    Inter won it i assume?

this is rather funny. in my game, the absolutely best player is camoranesi. in first season his serie a rating was 8.80 after about 13 games, then he got injured and was out for months.
    the next season he came back, after ~10 games his rating was more than 9 but now im having troubles with him because he wants a more important role in the team. he stated this *****ing when he was injured :undecide:

one more thing, how do you sell players? i offered crespo to different clubs and all of them declined the offer bar udinese who bought him for 1.5m.

and is it a common problem that foreign players find it hard to settle in and start skipping trainings. this horacio perata dude missed a training, i fined him and then he complained to players association :D

Jan 7, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Fliakis ] ++

and is it a common problem that foreign players find it hard to settle in and start skipping trainings. this horacio perata dude missed a training, i fined him and then he complained to players association :D

players association. wow. you might put the league on freeze for a year

OP

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
  • Thread Starter #539
    ++ [ originally posted by Fliakis ] ++
    Inter won it i assume?

this is rather funny. in my game, the absolutely best player is camoranesi. in first season his serie a rating was 8.80 after about 13 games, then he got injured and was out for months.
    the next season he came back, after ~10 games his rating was more than 9 but now im having troubles with him because he wants a more important role in the team. he stated this *****ing when he was injured :undecide:

one more thing, how do you sell players? i offered crespo to different clubs and all of them declined the offer bar udinese who bought him for 1.5m.

Yeah, they had a 8 point lead in front of Mila, I finished third and Juve fourth.

And yeah, foreign players have it hard settling in, Tevez and Berbatov are unhappy for me. Doesnt matter tho, they're still playing well.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)